20-Oct-2009 - Ardougne Achievement Diary

C110

amg... new yanny tele turned on does not effect house portals >.<

RRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR DOING IT WRONG.

Rageoriginal.jpg

also, you should suggest that they change it.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amg... new yanny tele turned on does not effect house portals >.<

RRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR DOING IT WRONG.

Rageoriginal.jpg

also, you should suggest that they change it.

nor the tele tabs XD

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

The cloak is fugly.

I think it looks nice. Reminds me of the soul wars capes which I also like the looks of.

Also, when doing the crossbow task in the elite diary, you get a list up of things to do after you do one of the steps in making the crossbow.

You would think the Ardougne cape would at least share the same colors as the Ardougne banners (like those at the north gate). That emblem would have looked great on the back of a cape.

Instead, we got an unimaginative grey & black rag that looks like it needs to be washed on the rocks at Taverly.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

The cloak is fugly.

I think it looks nice. Reminds me of the soul wars capes which I also like the looks of.

Also, when doing the crossbow task in the elite diary, you get a list up of things to do after you do one of the steps in making the crossbow.

You would think the Ardougne cape would at least share the same colors as the Ardougne banners (like those at the north gate). That emblem would have looked great on the back of a cape.

Instead, we got an unimaginative grey & black rag that looks like it needs to be washed on the rocks at Taverly.

It looks more dark purple to me (Cloak 3) and its black/gray/purple because Ardougne is the city of THIEVES.

A thief wouldnt be jumping happily around with a yellow or green cape, it wouldnt really make sense.

Though I do agree, that icon on the banner would have looked hot on the cape, I still think however the cape matches Ardougne's "theme".

Here is the cape with the crest:

3vjna.png

Edited by um_bong0
Saw a spelling mistake that I just couldn't help but correct XD

Does anyone else think that it looks like the cape is winking at you when you run?

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I LOVE the tree teleport and the monstary tele is kewl too

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Wait, one of the tasks involves Meeting History? Isn't that kind of weird storywise? "In order for me to give you this reward, you must TRAVEL BACK IN TIME and cause A SERIES OF TIME PARADOXES."

On the other hand, sweet cape.

8f14270694.jpg

Truly an awesome update. Too bad I'm suffering from this glitch that doesn't give me the "achievment" of stealing a Nature Rune from the chest. <_<

Make sure your thieving from the correct chest, I had to go and thieve from the house behind the gem stall, 2nd floor to get my achievement

have fun

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

The cloak is fugly.

Remember Jagex has to think of a look that won't look completely stupid when you wear all achievement pieces (and get the full achievement diary reward). It doesn't graphically fit very well right now, but for all we know Jagex could do a graphical re-work. It also makes sense that the pieces don't fit perfectly, as they're from all over the RuneScape world, so you might say they all represent the diversity of the RS world. That said, it probably wouldn't work if they just threw each respective town's emblem on there for each piece and it would be a tad biased (for a lack of better word) to put only one town's logo on the entire set. Jagex doesn't seem to want to make a big "main" town of RuneScape.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I've read here that spicy stews dont work for the elite rc task. Do stews or dwarfen stouts work for the rune cbow task?

Stews don't work for the rc task because to use rc pouches you need the ACTUAL level and can't use a boost.

It's not to do with the diary itself, its to do with how rc pouches work

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I've read here that spicy stews dont work for the elite rc task. Do stews or dwarfen stouts work for the rune cbow task?

Stews don't work for the rc task because to use rc pouches you need the ACTUAL level and can't use a boost.

So? Can I use stews/stouts or not?

Edit: stews can be used for boosting

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

Probably, yes.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

[hide]

The cloak is fugly.

Instead, we got an unimaginative grey & black rag that looks like it needs to be washed on the rocks at Taverly. [/hide]

You know how the cape helps theiving? if you actually glanced at the cape you really should notice the huge freaking theiving skill icon on the back of the damn thing, I'm surprised nobodys complained about it being like the theiving skill cape.

Also I agree with it fitting in with ardougnes "city of theives theme"

...And no, I cannot spell right today. Bleh.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

[hide=quotetrain]

The cloak is fugly.

Remember Jagex has to think of a look that won't look completely stupid when you wear all achievement pieces (and get the full achievement diary reward). It doesn't graphically fit very well right now, but for all we know Jagex could do a graphical re-work. It also makes sense that the pieces don't fit perfectly, as they're from all over the RuneScape world, so you might say they all represent the diversity of the RS world. That said, it probably wouldn't work if they just threw each respective town's emblem on there for each piece and it would be a tad biased (for a lack of better word) to put only one town's logo on the entire set. Jagex doesn't seem to want to make a big "main" town of RuneScape.

[/hide]

The Falador shield already has the city's (kingdoms) logo- the star.

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

[hide=quotetrain]

The cloak is fugly.

[/hide]

The fally shield does not have the fally logo.

It has the prayer star/saradomin logo.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

[hide=quotetrain]

The cloak is fugly.

[/hide]

The fally shield does not have the fally logo.

It has the prayer star/saradomin logo.

Falador Shield - Asgarnia Banner

DDiaryset.pngAsgarnia-heraldic-banner-equipped.png

Edit: stews can be used for boosting

He was trying to tell you that there is no reason to think that you can't stew to complete the cbow task. The task is to "make a rune crossbow" which, as people know, can be done with these temporary boosts in skills.

However, if you have 71 rc and boost it to 75 rc, you are not able to use a giant pouch. This is how pouches work, it has nothing to do with the diary, the game just doesn't work that way.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Has anyone taken the world map and highlighted the different area spans of the different diaries to see all of where we're missing?

(If you don't understand what I mean then look to the Tip.It Wilderness map that shows multicombat areas in a thin highlight overlapping the actual map.)

2dgucz6.png

I kinda dislike this elite ardougne diary 91 smithing req. Training 85-86 smith for the easier +5 boost from stews would have taken about 5 hours, so I thought I'd get the +6 boost faster than that. But no, 400 stews used so far, 27 +5 boosts and even a 91/85 rc boost, but still no +6 smithing boost. I'll keep going till 500 stews, if I haven't gotten it by then that's a nice 10 hours wasted on absolutely nothing lol.

2dvjurb.png