Inside Jagex Games Studio 28th October

Carl

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%2526fmt%3D22">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%2526fmt%3D22" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="854" height="504">

Looks like we'll be seeing more of these to come, so may aswell throw them all in the one topic for everyones viewing. :thumbup:

Shall be rather enjoyable to see what's to come next, eh?

If this doesn't belong here, then so be it, lock it. But personally I thought it suits just fine.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a blast.

I'm still disappointed that nobody got kicked in the groin (fake, of course), but it seems like they have things under control. Concerns that they have been producing updates at a less than optimal speed are entirely unfounded, and I have the fullest confidence that QA are not missing their brains at all.

8f14270694.jpg

Did post on community newsletter about inside Jagex videos and ask about it in some Q&As glad some more asked too because should be fun!

Nice to see more types of media brought into the Jagex world :P

Response I got in the Q&A is that the majority of staff are shy, so Paul M is the Man!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Zombies are dead.

When people drown, they die.

People drown in water.

Ships sail on water...

Water, SAILING!

Sailing, Sailors.

Sailor a profession!

Jobs and recession,

Recession good/bad? yes/no?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Zombies are dead.

When people drown, they die.

People drown in water.

Ships sail on water...

Water, SAILING!

Sailing, Sailors.

Sailor a profession!

Jobs and recession,

Recession good/bad? yes/no?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godwins law has been amended to include sailing.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Why don't I find Jagex's humor lately very funny at all? This year has been horrible and then they make a video like this that explains the obvious.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Some Mods are pointing out on forums who they are in the video >_>

Mod Paul M - 0:03 (Guy giving a tour of the office)

Mod Jon H - 0:55 (Blonde haired guy in the chair)

Mod Poppy - 0:57 (Pink haired girl)

Mod Timbo - 0:57 (Guy in the green shirt next to Poppy)

Mod Hohbein - 1:18 (First guy who puts is bloody hand on the window)

Mod French - 1:36 (Guy sliding off the car)

Mod Calm - 1:39 (Guy behind the steering wheel)

xxteargodxx.png

So they spent time dressing themselves up as zombies and dish us rotten updates?

You and everyone else, get over it. Not everyone likes the updates, realise that. You're not being forced to play this game, you can quit at any moment. You play it still because you enjoy it. Anyway, I doubt it took long to set this up.. Halloween after all, they're allowed to have fun too.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I lol'd hard. The zombie thing was hilarious. I felt a little like they were making fun of the people who complain about updates all the time.

"We're zombies, what did you expect?"

Yeah, the funny thing is that after that joke has been made, they still suck. I'm laughing it up.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."