Games you're looking forward to

Distracted

I'm probably the only one that isn't looking forward to Star Tre... Mass Effect 2. I tried to like the first one, but the combat sucked, and the dialogue, dialogue, DIALOGUE!

But the voice acting was amazing! My grandmother who was facing the other way asked what movie I was watching while I was playing it. The combat was alright, the worst thing about it was the sniper rifles but I only use shotguns and pistols.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've given up on my Wii. I haven't completed a game on there (not named Guitar Hero or Rock Band) in forever.

I was thinking about buying a 360, but I think I'll wait for the new console whenever that comes out. (Damn recession...)

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I've given up on my Wii. I haven't completed a game on there (not named Guitar Hero or Rock Band) in forever.

I was thinking about buying a 360, but I think I'll wait for the new console whenever that comes out. (Damn recession...)

I think MS has said that they aren't even thinking starting on a new sytem until at least 2012.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Mass Effect 2 is pretty good so far. Why the [bleep] did they switch the use of the shift button and the space bar though. It messes with me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

StarCraft 2

Diablo 3

Metroid: Other M

and the new Zelda game coming out, whatever it'll be called.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Dead Space 2 for sure now.

Have a look at this: http://deadspace.ea.com/

And this: http://gameinformer.com/mag/deadspace2.aspx

A lot of the articles are just about how they made the first one, but they have some screenshots and concept art lurking around for the second one. On the main page they have a twitter and a facebook which you can follow/become a fan, and they also have a newsletter which they send out to keep you updated. From what I've seen, this game is gonna rule.

PS: There's multiplayer! I'd assume its survivors vs necromorphs, but who knows what they'll make up ;).

disturbeda.png

Serious sam 3. An early version of the engine it will use has been used in the Serious sam HD game (the original, re-done).

The developers just want to make a fun game, its glaringly obvious, i just hope they can stand by it.

I will probably be buying Serious Sam HD soon too, with ads like this, they can't go wrong: http://www.serioussamhd.com/home.php

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I'm looking forward to Star Ocean 4 to come out next week, as well FF 13 which comes out 6 days after my birthday, so that would be a nice gift to myself.

but i was looking into MAG (even though it's out already)

i played the beta and found it pretty fun, maybe will get it in the future.

Rucky.png

BF:BC2.

Halo Reach.

And realivent to my interests...

Fable 3.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang