The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Free-players will be able to stake up to 40k in a duel.

Thoughts?

Who cares.

Can anyone confirm that green dragons are P2P only? Seems last time they introduced a wilderness area, a few P2P monsters (hellhounds) became F2P too.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Hm it seems we only got 1 of the boneyards back, at least I could not find the 'good one'

On the rev dungeon isok and I and.... someone killed quite a few, but only coin drops 100-700. We only killed the dark beast and knight once, but we slaughtered many goblins and imps and fiends.

k i just started a pure, i had to log in with my email ( will i always have to log that acc in with a email now?)

and now instead of username its asking for a pass and i cant log any other accs in cos they dont have a email.

wat do

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

k i just started a pure, i had to log in with my email ( will i always have to log that acc in with a email now?)

and now instead of username its asking for a pass and i cant log any other accs in cos they dont have a email.

wat do

You will need to log in using the email address. as this is said when you try to log on with using a name created after Nov 2009.

Congrats El Popo1 on 200M Cooking exp :thumbup:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Free-players will be able to stake up to 40k in a duel.

Thoughts?

Who cares.

Can anyone confirm that green dragons are P2P only? Seems last time they introduced a wilderness area, a few P2P monsters (hellhounds) became F2P too.

Um douchebag? Who cares taht green drags might be F2p?

40k max stakes is like a slap in the face to me.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Happy Chinese New Years!

i been busy for CNY, that i dont have time to play RS.

just oh man, wilderness is back to dangerous again, which i dont like, since i have some bad experiences with it.

nothing special about this week update, as most of the thing is already knew. what cool is that gravestone had its time double.

i not really understand 'All acts of blessing and repairing gravestones have had the cost reduced to 0 Prayer points.'

did it mean that either repair and bless will reduce the prayer points to 0 (OMG that is harsh), or cost nothing while repair and bless(OMG, for real? kinda impossible)

but who gonna do it after this update, where ppl can just loot items.

in this month BTS, there are quite a numbers of good updates, not to say available to f2p also :)

Nice!

We did some more today, and we came up with a corrupt dagger (ork), zammy statue (dark beast), and a corrupt scimitar (goblin37, which was very surprising). We also got a decent pk or two here and there, which was very easy. Note that corrupt drops do not go through coinshare, but I don't know about statues. I'm estimating the drop rates on good items to be between 1/25 to 1/50 or so, but that also depends on which type you're killing.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

I killed about 60 icefiends and 70 lvl 37 goblins, also several higher ones. No drop.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Exploit: 2 people needed.

Find a high lvl rev without another rev near, and a way to hug him near.

Find out what person he targets, that person hugs while the other happily chops away chunks of the rev's LP.

Right before the rev targets the attacker (at 5 hits from the attacker or so) the targeted person attacks the rev once to gain its aggro again, after which the person hugs again.

Repeat till dead rev.