Strange power

viralaether

Taken about five minutes ago in Mod Marks CC

zarosupdate.jpg

meh, he's a pmod, pmods can troll too

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personaly thought the haiti comment was hillarious

im sure theres someone who lived in a "properly" built house that has comp/laptop in the whole country, at least 1 person

the earthquake wasnt realy the problem, its fact taht tehyre poorest country on the western hemisphere, a 7.0 isnt horrable in america, the tsunami 9.4 was 400x stronger, yes the scale goes 10x per 1 point

unspamify: i can see a zaros connection, but theres no way a new skill hint could come out of this

a_final_name.png

im sure theres someone who lived in a "properly" built house that has comp/laptop in the whole country, at least 1 person

the earthquake wasnt realy the problem, its fact taht tehyre poorest country on the western hemisphere, a 7.0 isnt horrable in america, the tsunami 9.4 was 400x stronger, yes the scale goes 10x per 1 point

unspamify: i can see a zaros connection, but theres no way a new skill hint could come out of this

9.4- 7 = 2.4.

2.4 x 10 - 24.

24 != 400

you == failed

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

9.4- 7 = 2.4.

2.4 x 10 - 24.

24 != 400

you == failed

you dont understand math, or have you not reached multiplication yet?

a_final_name.png

9.4- 7 = 2.4.

2.4 x 10 - 24.

24 != 400

you == failed

You don't understand the Richter magnitude scale. a 7.0 earth quake is 10x powerful then a 6.0.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

9.4- 7 = 2.4.

2.4 x 10 - 24.

24 != 400

you == failed

You don't understand the Richter magnitude scale. a 7.0 earth quake is 10x powerful then a 6.0.

and a 8 is 10x more than a 7, therefore a 8 is 100x more than a 6 genious, either your confused, dont know multiplication, or you just took my side and argued against yourself

a_final_name.png

9.4- 7 = 2.4.

2.4 x 10 - 24.

24 != 400

you == failed

and a 8 is 10x more than a 7, therefore a 8 is 100x more than a 6 genious, either your confused, dont know multiplication, or you just took my side and argued against yourself

Ok, I admit my mistake. So a 9.4 is 240 times more powerful, but 400 != 240. If you want to continue the argument then feel free to pm me.

OT:

Until I see a JMod confirming Zaros update, I do not believe it.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Remember the chaos elemental saying. "From below it devours"?

The favorite excuse for earthquakes is a monster under the earth (or poseidon)

earthquakes not relevant to event

I hate misleading first posts >.>.

Aww well. What is with this?

AH! I GOT IT!

i went over all the facts and thought for a while, i came to relise only ONE thing in runescape is strong enough to make every player do something like that, only one being can bend and warp the will of everyone on the planet.

warning spoiler

[hide]TEHNOOBSHOW IS MAKEING THE NEXT RUNESCAPE GODS EXPOSED!!![/hide]

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Huge clouds of red gas?

The earth shaking uncontrollably?

Every single player simultaneously [cabbaging] in their pants?

Either Guthix farted, or Chuck Norris just roundhouse kicked the whole of Runescape

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

AH! I GOT IT!

i went over all the facts and thought for a while, i came to relise only ONE thing in runescape is strong enough to make every player do something like that, only one being can bend and warp the will of everyone on the planet.

warning spoiler

[hide]TEHNOOBSHOW IS MAKEING THE NEXT RUNESCAPE GODS EXPOSED!!![/hide]

I lol'd

22031_s.gif

9.4- 7 = 2.4.

2.4 x 10 - 24.

24 != 400

you == failed

Ok, I admit my mistake. So a 9.4 is 240 times more powerful, but 400 != 240. If you want to continue the argument then feel free to pm me.

OT:

Until I see a JMod confirming Zaros update, I do not believe it.

9.4-7.0=2.4

10^2.4=251,18864315095801110850320677993

namnlskopia.jpg

9.4- 7 = 2.4.

2.4 x 10 - 24.

24 != 400

you == failed

I am not taking sides but....

its spelled genius

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I'm sorry, you call this a forum?

I made a top notch flatulence joke, and all everyone is talking about is mathematics...

Don't bother apologizing, i'm just going to go cry myself to sleep right now.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I'm sorry, you call this a forum?

I made a top notch flatulence joke, and all everyone is talking about is mathematics...

Don't bother apologizing, i'm just going to go cry myself to sleep right now.

Ok, that's worth quoting.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]