Strange power

viralaether

i Heard people pointed towards the wilderness (North East way)

Any 1 checked the chaos temple or the wilderness Volcano? (that could be a cause for an earthquake)

I heard there was some new rock formation at 37 wild. Didn't see anything until that lead me to the chaos temple. There's a rock formation there that looks like a cave entrance but you can't enter it or examine it. Can't say for sure weather it's new or not.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Zaros' colour is purple, right?

The cosmic altar in Zanaris is glowing bright purple, and what is the symbol on it?

A star and the moon. The villagers in Witchaven, they're all talking about the stars are almost right.

All the Mahjarrat are waiting for the stars to align, this is something big.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Why is everyone calling it an Earthquake? Red mist appeared at our feet, we jumped in the air, there was no Earthquake.

Is that what happened? Possibly a connection with Zemouregal then? (red mist from the zombies)

Why is everyone calling it an Earthquake? Red mist appeared at our feet, we jumped in the air, there was no Earthquake.

because of the silly name i gave the thread, had no idea what it was at the time

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Why would this be an update about Zaros/Zamorak/Lucien/Guthix Awakening/Dragonkin if it happen on all p2p and F2P worlds? That doesn't make sense to me, seeing as all that is p2p stuff.

Over the past pages and other topics that have now been locked it has been discussed ;p It can all be to do with Zaros, Zammy, Guthix, Lucien because it's all linked, even in F2P worlds :P

Most f2pers don't really know the back story to it, but they know the God's are there and the basics.

Who's the God with the influence to give you prayer?

Who's always talked about as being the most evil of Gods?

Who's always talked about as the God we should follow to try and keep balance?

Each of the 3 main God's show their influence on RS in one way or another..... So wouldn't it be logical if such a powerful being like Zaros showed an effect on RS by exercising his power over us, again showing us that we're subservant to Gods? Or if Lucien became so powerful because of the stone of jas? :P

It does make perfect sense thinking :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

The cosmic altar in Zanaris is glowing bright purple, and what is the symbol on it?

A star and the moon. The villagers in Witchaven, they're all talking about the stars are almost right.

the altars are unrelated, den uslynge confirmed.

the witchaven villagers are always ranting about stuff and this is also probably unrelated.

I haven't read all the way through this thread yet, so I don't know what's been discussed or not, but I just saw a thread on RSOF about a Ghost Ship wondering throughout the wilderness. This may just be bull, but does anyone know anything about it?

Edit: I guess it is just bull; lol

bull

i heard it has been out for a while, so it isn't complete bull.

and it looks like everyone was facing northeast in all pictures I have seen.

helbovie.png

I FOUND THE SECRET MESSAGE

"You felt a strange power unleash itself upon you"

is an anagram for

"you felt rpg unleash sailing stat upon you now freee"

Sailing! And it's going to be f2p!!

Great find, I for one am not excited for sailing but it works out somewhat. It works when you make it "You felt rpg unleash sail stat upon you now freee"

Mattio666.png

Mattio666.png

the altars are unrelated, den uslynge confirmed.

the witchaven villagers are always ranting about stuff and this is also probably unrelated.

If they are always ranting about things then they must have a number of sayings that they switch through everytime you speak to them. So, if someone else goes there now and they say the same thing to all players at the same time (or all the time) then it must be right.

2clj6h.png

south of sgw, best collage i could make w/o sara killing me

Reminds me of the ancient caverns, Mithril dragons. Anyone checked the forgery or the three dragon heads?

Checked it when I got a new task, nothing new. :mellow:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

2njhque.png

Skeptical.

Yea, but what would a Jagex Mod gain from lying apart from giving Jagex an untrustworthy reputation...... The fact is if he's being sarcastic then it's totally lost over the internet as it's a faceless, expressionless thing, the only people who'd know for sure would be those around him IRL....... So...... If this is lies Jagex will get a [cabbage]storm.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

2njhque.png

Skeptical.

071130objection.jpg

Your honor, runescape never updates on SUNDAYS! *plays music*

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

it's worth remembering that any physical changes require a system update, they cannot just appear in game as they need to be implemented properly.

However something can be changed without an update, for example some chat options can be changed, along with stock levels in shops etc. These are called hot fixes.

Although this update probaly went live last game update, and was waiting to be triggered. and it it possible that this trigger has opened up new chat options...... but there can be nothing physical.

Caves cannot be added

Portals cannot be added

Doors cannot melt

etc etc etc

sig2webzx7.jpg

2njhque.png

Skeptical.

Yea, but what would a Jagex Mod gain from lying apart from giving Jagex an untrustworthy reputation...... The fact is if he's being sarcastic then it's totally lost over the internet as it's a faceless, expressionless thing, the only people who'd know for sure would be those around him IRL....... So...... If this is lies Jagex will get a [cabbage]storm.

Terrible attempt at a fake if you ask me, Jagex release an update on a sunday I doubt it.. it's a fake look at the "g" on "coming".. next please

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

2njhque.png

Skeptical.

Yep fake, the "G" on coming has been cut off...... poorly edited.

Edit: quote fail: and already said fail! in other evidance look above the word "will"

Edited by bobbington2
sig2webzx7.jpg