viralaether

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/img]

Skeptical.

terrible fake, look at the chatbox closely

DAMN :wall: #-o OK so can everyone who read what I posted up there please get the faceplams out of the way ASAP? <3 kthnks.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

[/img]

Skeptical.

DAMN :wall: #-o OK so can everyone who read what I posted up there please get the faceplams out of the way ASAP? <3 kthnks.

Not so much judging you, but more ripping this poor fake to bits!

sig2webzx7.jpg

[/img]

Skeptical.

Haha I know that kinda. I would have thought people would have facepalmed because I believed in it :P

To me it's not too much of a poor fake, it's just something that needed closer scrutiny, because I didn't notice that squiggle.

Anyways are people all united in the fact that it seems that the mist etc was to do with Zaros?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

[/img]

Skeptical.

Haha I know that kinda. I would have thought people would have facepalmed because I believed in it :P

To me it's not too much of a poor fake, it's just something that needed closer scrutiny, because I didn't notice that squiggle.

Anyways are people all united in the fact that it seems that the mist etc was to do with Zaros?

we have practically nothing to go on, everyone just seems to have jumped to zaros

[/img]

Skeptical.

Admittedly I do have a degree in graphic design...... whilst not amazing at it my self..... I am pretty good at ripping other peoples work to bits :P

sig2webzx7.jpg

2njhque.png

Skeptical.

Yeah, plus it cuts off the bottom of the p where it says "You do not have enough mind runes to cast this spell."

"Into this wild abyss,

The womb of nature and perhaps her grave,

Of neither sea, nor shore, nor air, nor fire,

But all these in their pregnant causes mixed

Confusedly, and which thus must ever fight,

Unless the almighty maker them ordain

His dark materials to create more worlds,

Into this wild abyss the wary fiend

Stood on the brink of hell and looked a while,

Pondering his voyage..."

--John Milton, Paradise Lost, Book II

Get free stuff here, at rewards1.com! I mean, seriously, who doesn't like free stuff?!

[/img]

Skeptical.

we have practically nothing to go on, everyone just seems to have jumped to zaros

Possibilities include, but are not limited to: Zaros, Lucien, Dragonkin, Zemouregal or the upcoming Ritual.

priest_wiz.png

Oh my god! How insensitive can Jagex have be!?

Something like this directly after what happened in Haiti!?

I can't believe them!

Imagine what all of the poor Haitians playing Runescape on their compu- oh, wait....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I can't believe them!

Imagine what all of the poor Haitians playing Runescape on their compu- oh, wait....

Except that there wasn't an earthquake, it's just the thread title because he didn't know what to call it, you horrible, horrible person. :thumbdown:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I can't believe them!

i'm sorry, but I LOL'ed at the last part.

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Probably because of the title of this thread, "Mysterious Earthquake". I wasn't there when it happened so I assumed there was some kind of rumbling going on as well. There was an earthquake at the end of Temple of Sennisten, so I immediately thought of Zaros.

I can't believe them!

Except there was NO earthquake! There was no rumble, there was no shaking. This "earthquake" is entirely player constructed.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I can't believe them!

Oh wow... your terrible... *shakes head but continues to smile and chuckle*

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

I think you should remove the earthquake part from the title as it's totally unrelated and leads to stupid posts

Tell me, did the operation in which they removed your sense of humor hurt much?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

I think you should remove the earthquake part from the title as it's totally unrelated and leads to stupid posts

making light of a situation in which thousands of people have died and many more have lost their homes is not humorous to anyone except 12 year old boys and rsof posters

making light of a situation in which thousands of people have died and many more have lost their homes is not humorous to anyone except 12 year old boys and rsof posters

Both of which I have been at some point or another.

Anyways, I don't agree with endlessly moping. Sometimes you need to make light of a situation. I believe that what happened in Haiti was tragic, but tears won't help anyone.

Mind, I think we should take this discussion to pm's, as I fear I'm derailing the thread.

[/hide]