Strange power

viralaether

[hide]

I described in greater detail? :P

and yes I took my insperation from that post but I do spot hazelmere. maybe duradel and the other people that

[hide]died during WGS[/hide]

are on the pic aswell?

Might sound like an ar** with this but its annoying me.

How many times do you have to say the same thing before it gets though to people. THEY ARE OTHER PLAYERS IN MID SPIN/ANIMATION.

I saw this myself during the 'happening' as I was going through the Al'Kharid gate. They player I beat to get through (froze as you do if its opened before you get to it) rose into the air, faded out and in, and had a red spot under him. I rose into the air and faded out and in but there was no red spot.

I mean the shadowy/ghostly people.. and yes some of them have red dots which are actually players in the animation, you dont see them though you only see those "ghosts"

So don't fuss at me for stating things that I see on the picture :roll:

[/hide]

He's upset because you didn't read half the posts before yours. He means the shadowy people, too. They are players.

Also, you are about the sixth person corrected about this over 2 pages.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The huge volcano in complete north east of wildy keeps quaking... boss monster?

What other boss monster has its lair in high level wildy and surrounded by lava?

I honestly presume that the queen black dragon has awaken ;)

Opinions?

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

The "ghost" was just a part of the animations where the players became transparent for a quick second. There is no Hazelmere.

I predict on Tuesday, we'll see, "The tremor you all experience last Saturday was the result of... The Orb of Oculus being created from infected runite deep in the depths of the Chaos Tunnels! Also, you can now mine infected runite and use it to make runite armor that heals one hitpoint per minute! Incredible! The enhanceable armor you've all been waiting for is finally here!"

Woohoo!

Oh, but to balance the massive hitpoints gain they had to remove some of the ranged defence from infected runite armor. And normal rune armor as well. But then adamant had nearly the same ranged defence as rune, so to keep the balance they had to remove some ranged bonus from all metal armors. It's gotta be fair!

wl7w9j.png

But, I'll take a peek at that volcano while Im rev hunting.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

ok leaving the ghosts aside... or maybe not... it reminded me of the postbag from the hedge.

Specially of the like "the game is void.. there is no grandmaster here"

void (void)

adj.

1. Containing no matter; empty.

2. Not occupied; unfilled.

3. Completely lacking; devoid: void of understanding. See Synonyms at empty.

4. Ineffective; useless.

5. Having no legal force or validity; null: a contract rendered void.

6. Games Lacking cards of a particular suit in a dealt hand.

n.

a. An empty space.

b. A vacuum.

2. An open space or a break in continuity; a gap.

3. A feeling or state of emptiness, loneliness, or loss.

4. Games Absence of cards of a particular suit in a dealt hand: a void in hearts.

v. void·ed, void·ing, voids

v.tr.

1. To take out (the contents of something); empty.

2. To excrete (body wastes).

3. To leave; vacate.

4. To make void or of no validity; invalidate: issued a new passport and voided the old one.

idk it may have some relevance.. since "it wasnt there" and yet I see it on the pic :blink:

Chell_J.png

The huge volcano in complete north east of wildy keeps quaking... boss monster?

What other boss monster has its lair in high level wildy and surrounded by lava?

I honestly presume that the queen black dragon has awaken ;)

Opinions?

It only quakes as scenery, since, well you know, it's a VOLCANOE. That, and it has been doing that for a couple of years now.

Also, has anyone though that when the whole population of RS faced one way doing the emote, that it could've just been a bug? That maybe it was intended for everyone to just do the emote facing the way they were?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

gotta love that i catch the absolute perfect screenshot that makes pages of arguments :P

on a more on topic note: im thinking new dungeon in high lvl wildy on monday :D

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

There were portals appearing in Yanille and Falador? This is getting very strange...

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

All of you people who exprenenced this earthquake are CURSED! When the new skill comes out, I don't get half exp, because im not affected by your CURSE!

IT ISN'T AN EARTHQUAKE!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: Would a mod please change the name of the thread or something please :evil:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

All of you people who exprenenced this earthquake are CURSED! When the new skill comes out, I don't get half exp, because im not affected by your CURSE!

IT ISN'T AN EARTHQUAKE!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: Would a mod please change the name of the thread or something please :evil:

can i change it or only mods?

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

can i change it or only mods?

You can change it. Go to the 1st page of this topic, click edit on the first post and then click 'Use Full Editor'. Then you can change the title. :)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

changed it to strange power

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

A wild UNKNOWN appears!

Wait, what?

And Den, what do you mean by that?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]