Strange power

viralaether

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the jagex twitter from today says "Next week in #RuneScape: Variety is the essence of life! -Ems(RSDev)"

Now, gonna go out on an extremely long limb here. Essence of course reminds me of rune essence, and many years ago in rsc an image of the life rune surfaced (it was hosted on runescape.com so it was legit), and everyone assumed necromancy was coming. So maybe they are hinting at the addition of a life rune for raising the dead using new spells/spellbook? This could mean the whole strange power was Lucien, as his whole specialty is raising the dead. So maybe we continue that plot line.... Hmmmmmmmmm

Edited by Headnazgul
Nazgul.jpeg

Anyone notice how similar the message is to the one you get when you enter a runecrafting altar:

This one: "You feel a strange power unleash itself upon you."

Runecrafting: "You feel a powerful force take hold of you..."

You might be onto something! Jagex twitter said something about variety is the essence of life. Stone of Jas (thing that made runestones)? Mahjarrat? Star Alignment? Ritual in The North? Zarosian Return?

Anyone notice how similar the message is to the one you get when you enter a runecrafting altar:

You might be onto something! Jagex twitter said something about variety is the essence of life. Stone of Jas (thing that made runestones)? Mahjarrat? Star Alignment? Ritual in The North? Zarosian Return?

That would be one hell of a quest, but I'd have to see it to believe it there's not that much proof of it yet, people see essence and assume runecrafting but essence could be so much more

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

And it has been confirmed that the runecrafting altars are in fact growing brighter, in particular the Cosmic Altar. Hmmm...

And it has been confirmed that the runecrafting altars are in fact growing brighter, in particular the Cosmic Altar. Hmmm...

This may be completely garbage, but the Soul Altar remains non existant, yet. Could this be?

This may be completely garbage, but the Soul Altar remains non existant, yet. Could this be?

Well, "Soul" could certainly be syonomous with "essense of life". The "variety" may be the including/upgrading of the spells that use soul runes, and possibly the release of the Soul altar along with it.

My question, though, is why is the Cosmic altar in particular acting so stranglely out of all the other altars?

Well, "Soul" could certainly be syonomous with "essense of life". The "variety" may be the including/upgrading of the spells that use soul runes, and possibly the release of the Soul altar along with it.

My question, though, is why is the Cosmic altar in particular acting so stranglely out of all the other altars?

I'm very unsure on this subject, but would it be the influence of the power of Zaros? I mean, when Azzandra communicated with Zaros, it left the Zamorak Statue in the Chaos altar broken. Soul altar is still quite a possibility... with altars sometimes being unlocked via quests and all. By the way - What's the current quest count? 199? So the next quest will be 200? Hmmm!!

i have to note.

no one has sayd anything about nomad, we all know he is very powerfull, and alive (in some form or another).

could he of done this?

maybe he is hideing in the volcano and someone (one of his enermy's, maybe even guthix? in the name of balance) is trying to get us to find him?

or, dependsing on his line "you have doomed this world", nomad IS the one trying to wran us?

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Tbh if it is the soul alter i aint gonna be best pleased. All This hype jagex is causing for a High Leveled way of training, that only x amount of people can use, that in turn will bring more soul runes to the game to do what... Tele Other Cammy? a spell No one uses. Jagex have only recently added new Spells To The Game (17-Nov-2009) . I cant see them adding any new ones Now

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens