22-Feb-2010 - Impetuous Impulses Improvements

Orc

NIce little update.

I like the rebalancing of the xp, with a sacred clay net this ain't too bad.

Whats up with the respawn rates though.

Dragon and ninja implings are still rarer than rare and zombie implings are as common as nature implings.

I'd prefer that dragons and ninjas are made less rare.

Yet to see a kingly they must be rare.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to try this update but I'm grounded from computer for not bringing home a paper from school WTF?

If you're grounded from the computer, how are you... OH GOD NO!

LOGICAL FLAW ALERT! SOUND ALL ALARMS!

Lrn2ipod nerd

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

What part of your brain makes you think tht someone with a reaction delaying illness that stops them pray switching is going to be able to hop between 2 weapons, a spell AND a prayer to drop jad before an attack hits them?

My guess is the Hippocampus in the limbic system.

And OT I think this was a decent update, is there any pictures of the new robes?

Zerker_jane.png

I heard they made the Staff of Light rarer since you get less strykewyrm tasks now.

Way to go.... They just farced up the entire market because of how items are used as bargaining chips to buy the new items now.

Hopefully there will be a new update tomorrow that I can actually enjoy. =\

lolwut. There will be more staffs now that Duradel has a rare chance of assigning ice wyrms.

Wouldn't most people with 93 slayer use Kuradal anyways? :???:

Ellysian.png

Back on topic, any particular spawn points noted in puro for kings? Mos'Leharmless good for them?

Don't quote me on this but I am seeing people gather in the NW corner of Puro Puro, they said they were waiting for kingly. Mos'def should be an okay place for them considering all of the impling spawns. On another note, zombie imps don't quite suck but are not good (they are after d imp in level while the d imp drops 100's of bd bones while zombie only drops in the tens), spirit implings are far too uncommon to be very usefull, farmer's bonus is very nice.

Landmass to the north...yay! NEW FREMMY QUEST FTW! Hopefully revolves around Koschei. But knowing jagex it's probably going to be a sort of thing where the boss respawns every day/week. New area better be usefull, it's too big.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I heard they made the Staff of Light rarer since you get less strykewyrm tasks now.

Way to go.... They just farced up the entire market because of how items are used as bargaining chips to buy the new items now.

Hopefully there will be a new update tomorrow that I can actually enjoy. =\

lolwut. There will be more staffs now that Duradel has a rare chance of assigning ice wyrms.

Wouldn't most people with 93 slayer use Kuradal anyways? :???:

I was gonna say they did it to teak how many would be coming into the game due to the somewhat increased amount of people who can get them as tasks now after the comprimise. Then I realized that the compromise hasn't been implemented yet, so now I don't know what.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

My Loot thus far ~

Zombie -

1 Long bone

5 Baby Dragon Bones

13 Big Bones

Spirit -

25 Empty pouches

6 gold charms

Kingly -

3 Dragonstone Amulets - NOT Glories I had to enhance them myself, you listed 3 Glories mine were just amulets until of course I made them into glories. :smile:

queenvalerie.png

I enjoy how only about 15% of this thread was about imps, 30% was about unrelated material, and 55% was QQ/arguing. It made my day.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

My Loot thus far ~

Zombie -

1 Long bone

5 Baby Dragon Bones

13 Big Bones

Spirit -

25 Empty pouches

6 gold charms

Kingly -

3 Dragonstone Amulets - NOT Glories I had to enhance them myself, you listed 3 Glories mine were just amulets until of course I made them into glories. :smile:

My mistake.. i did the same thing. Sorry about that. :wall:

• 2 weeks later...