22-Feb-2010 - Impetuous Impulses Improvements

Orc

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats gotta be the place that was related to the strange power a few weeks ago.

I think its where every one faced?

Really? what gave that away?

The bit where the npcs guarding it say its the location that was the source of the strange power perhaps?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thats gotta be the place that was related to the strange power a few weeks ago.

I think its where every one faced?

Really? what gave that away?

The bit where the npcs guarding it say its the location that was the source of the strange power perhaps?

It would, but at the time of posting I did not see the dialogue.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

kinsn.png

This statue is in the new castle. Maybe it's related to the Dragonkin?

I have some more new models if anyone would like to take a look at them.

You really shouldn't be as that program is against Jagex rules. I'm not sure if Tip.it has any policy on it though so you could possibly.

Anyone know what this symbol is:

dbmyjo.png

And these are the two flags at the enterance:

o7ss4y.png

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

[hide]kinsn.png[/hide]

This statue is in the new castle. Maybe it's related to the Dragonkin?

I have some more new models if anyone would like to take a look at them.

You really shouldn't be as that program is against Jagex rules. I'm not sure if Tip.it has any policy on it though so you could possibly.

I did not know that it was against Jagex rules. I'll wait with posting more models until i hear if it's legal. If not, feel free to remove my post.

This is the weekly update? :/

They do know this isn't 2009 anymore, right?

EDIT: Going into the RS Cache is against Jagex's rules but as far as I know Tip.it has no policy against posting those images.

with 80 developers working on different projects isn't it likely that at least a minor project finishes around every week? This impeteus update has been in the workings for a long time, as the development diary shows.

why not release content when it's finished?

Just caught a kingly, looted for 59 onyx bolts ftl.. Ill give a full droplog of all new imps i caught soon.

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

EDIT: Going into the RS Cache is against Jagex's rules but as far as I know Tip.it has no policy against posting those images.

U-p-g-r-a-y-e-d-d? :thumbup:

Sorry, but when I spell it normally, it goes to the normal spelling of upgrade. I wonder who changed that? <_<

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I think other then the log in problems with the update its a pretty good update, they added a huge piece of land(although we cant get into it), added 3 new imps to hunt, and added an entire new outfit that collecting the whole thing will be fairly difficult and may sky rocket in price... They update the game 45-50 weeks a year every update can be a redo of a skill or a new GWD or a new skill. Overall i think this was a pretty decent and fairly big update.

Sorry, but when I spell it normally, it goes to the normal spelling of upgrade. I wonder who changed that? <_<

Someone who's tired of all the whining? Maybe they have a two-year-old at home and are trying to shield themselves from even more whining here?

punitivedsig.png

Someone who's tired of all the whining? Maybe they have a two-year-old at home and are trying to shield themselves from even more whining here?

oh chill out. I'm not whining about the update. Just when Ninane said the thing about 2009 I thought it was was funny. I also don't think they should specifically code the forums a certain way to change one this word I said.

And I don't whine anyway. I criticize. I'm a curmudgeon. There's a difference. Frankly, I'm tired of all the whining about whining.

Maybe I'd be more popular on here if I told Jagex how great they are and how every update is awesome? :idea:

oh chill out. I'm not whining about the update. Just when Ninane said the thing about 2009 I thought it was was funny. I also don't think they should specifically code the forums a certain way to change one this word I said.

And I don't whine anyway. I criticize. I'm a curmudgeon. There's a difference. Frankly, I'm tired of all the whining about whining.

Maybe I'd be more popular on here if I told Jagex how great they are and how every update is awesome? :idea:

One man's incessant criticism of even the smallest things is another man's whining.

punitivedsig.png

One man's incessant criticism of even the smallest things is another man's whining.

Yes, but I'm not a man and I frankly have some doubts about your man status as well. :wink:

Moving on...

Does anyone think that the timing of the new strange power castle was good? Honestly I think it cooled a bit around 2 weeks ago which in my opinion would've been the best time to put it in along with the Wyrms.

Big difference between criticism and whining. Saying "Jagex is stupid they broke RS again omg can't do they anything good" isn't constructive and quite frankly I am tired of hearing it. You THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER? Get to it, I will be eagerly waiting for you to succeed.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Big difference between criticism and whining. Saying "Jagex is stupid they broke RS again omg can't do they anything good" isn't constructive and quite frankly I am tired of hearing it. You THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER? Get to it, I will be eagerly waiting for you to succeed.

Maybe you don't like the wording, but my point is with every update now it seems comes with major problems that often have nothing to do with the update. So no, they don't break Runescape, just portions of it, like the GE.

And don't do the "if you think you can do better" crap. That's a total cop out. I've payed more than enough into membership with these guys to be allowed the opinion of a consumer.