22-Feb-2010 - Impetuous Impulses Improvements

Orc

Maybe you don't like the wording, but my point is with every update now it seems comes with major problems that often have nothing to do with the update. So no, they don't break Runescape, just portions of it, like the GE.

And don't do the "if you think you can do better" crap. That's a total cop out. I've payed more than enough into membership with these guys to be allowed the opinion of a consumer.

Its not a cop out. Every update makes the game more complicated. No game, none that I have played could release a update without breaking something. You are allowed a opinion, and you may be a consumer but the truth is games are big, complicated and complex and to make it worse Jagex can't test every single thing before they go live. Its unfeasible.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really pointless update unless the outfit offers the same ability as the camo gear. I hope they at least thought to add the camo bonus to it.

-----------------------------------------------

that made me rofl irl.

'and the wild ninja impling gracefully flows through the air, along the waterfall, down the mountain slope, when..... A WILD KING APPEARS' the king stalks his foe, creeping in un-noticed among the woven silk tree leaves and gem-adorned bushes.

WHO'S THE REAL NINJA NOW?

Found this post on the RSOF. Made me lol.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

This update is to change the royal items to members only like they were intented to be.

Now this isn't whining, but it seems like that has been happening quite a bit. Are these small glitches in the codes or simple oversights or what exactly? I'm not criticizing, I'm just asking?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

oh chill out. I'm not whining about the update. Just when Ninane said the thing about 2009 I thought it was was funny. I also don't think they should specifically code the forums a certain way to change one this word I said.

And I don't whine anyway. I criticize. I'm a curmudgeon. There's a difference. Frankly, I'm tired of all the whining about whining.

Maybe I'd be more popular on here if I told Jagex how great they are and how every update is awesome? :idea:

Big difference between criticism and whining. Saying "Jagex is stupid they broke RS again omg can't do they anything good" isn't constructive and quite frankly I am tired of hearing it. You THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER? Get to it, I will be eagerly waiting for you to succeed.

Maybe you don't like the wording, but my point is with every update now it seems comes with major problems that often have nothing to do with the update. So no, they don't break Runescape, just portions of it, like the GE.

And don't do the "if you think you can do better" crap. That's a total cop out. I've payed more than enough into membership with these guys to be allowed the opinion of a consumer.

I'm a huge fan of Jagex and will usually defend them and wait for more information before claiming they have screwed up. More often than not, I have clashed with you concerning your outcrys towards Jagex and their update management. I have to say that some (in fact a good portion) of your arguments hold weight. Bugfilled updates are more common now than they used to be 2-3 years ago. 180 degrees and update corrections are more common now. The only thing you and I are still not on the same page is probably the "upgrade year". I thought it was a very good year, but you and I probably don't like the same aspects of the game anyway.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

This update is to change the royal items to members only like they were intented to be.

Now this isn't whining, but it seems like that has been happening quite a bit. Are these small glitches in the codes or simple oversights or what exactly? I'm not criticizing, I'm just asking?

If they have a boolean for assigning if a item is members only, it could be as simple as accidentally putting in false instead of true...

IE

boolean members = false;

instead of

boolean members = true;

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I was playing Impetuous Impulses just yesterday, I'm gonna have another shot and see if it's much better :) I don't know if I can be bothered searching around for a moving crop circle though.

Also guys, don't whine at MHL. She is entitled to her opinion, even if you disagree with it. You can of course discuss an opposing view, but make sure there's no personal attacks.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I'd guess just a small oversight, considering it was only one of the items that was available in F2P.

For me personally, while not being able to log in for a bit is a tad annoying, I'm not really bothered at all by these... mix ups of theirs.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I'd say faked the only mentioned kinglys givine a new royal outfit.

Searching royal on GE shows up all the parts of that whihc dont include a blue cape

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

When I saw the update I felt like throwing up. Completely lame and uninteresting.

Then I saw the new teaser, which incidentally is more actual content than the actual update. That made it worth it, quest or no.

And of course that cape is fake on account of the fact that it is COMPLETELY OP.

Is it possible that there will be another update tommorow? Mod Nexus said "That should be it for today update wise." Sounds to me they have something else planned the next day..or week. I am probably just picking at straws and whatnot but today's update looks kind of lame. :|

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I'm glad that I can catch them without Jars :) I'll try next time I see them.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

100222162527v.png

Wtfs that real or fake

I'm fairly confident he just made a negative image of a Spotted/Spottier cape... :rolleyes:

Looks more like a Fire Cape tbh.

All these system updates while trying to play BA is bs.

He has a green one aswell. :P

20fb9ky.png

Also, Mod Nexus said it should be the last update today so people can go do things like GWD, fight caves, etc without the fear of there being another update.

Wasnt a hint towards something new tomorrow. ;)

I went 'Wow.' IRL when I seen all these new pictures of the Strange Power Source, so we were right that the power was luring us by facing the way this temple/battleground is. I hope its a great new grandmaster quest with a new dungeon. :)

The hunter update, I'm really excited to get into the Impling Lands and hunt some Kingly Implings. :) Gets hunter tools and runs off.

Spirit

1. 1 blue charm (loots instantly so no trading charms)

2. 1 blue charm

3. 10 buckets of sand

4. 25 pouches

5. 25 pouches

6. 2 crimson charms

7. 2 crimson charms

8. 1 blue charm

9. 6 gold charms

Zombie

1. 3 d bones

2. 6 baby d bones

3. 7 big bones

4. 3 baby d bones

5. 13 big bones

6. 2 baby d bones

7. 6 baby d bones

8. 6 baby d bones

9. 15 b bones

10. 3 wyvern bones

11. 7 baby d bones

12. 7 b bones

13. 9 b bones

14. 6 baby d bones

15. 12 b bones

16. 3 baby d bones

17. 7 b bones

18. 12 b bones

19. 3 baby d bones

20. 3 baby d bones

Kingly

1. 59 onyx bolts

is drop log so far.

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

They look okay, but nothing too over the top. Yes, "street price" will be astronomical. Not because that's the actual street price, but mostly for people trying to BS people into thinking that's what everyone else is paying.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.