22-Feb-2010 - Impetuous Impulses Improvements

Orc

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got in after FF crashing 3-4 times.

Updated Java and deleted the windows file and tried with Chrome, going ok now.

Seems I've got to change back all my preferances though after deleting that file :(

Update doesn't really affect me seeing as how I don't like hunter. <_<

-edit-

Seems it's booted me in the unsigned client now...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I wonder if the new novelty clothings are worth the price tag.....I guess that depends on the rarity of the impling, and the chance of getting those items as loot.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

about people unable to load the game

We're looking into this at the moment, some players are online so it's not everyone.

QFC :15-16-279-60433855

Thanks for that. I hope they fix this soon. I've now tried everything they suggested in that message and still I can't even load up the login page. :roll:

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

Two issues.

1. Spirit implings are tradeable. Spirit implings drop summoning charms.....is Summoning now buyable?

2. Apparently F2Pers can search for the new royal items in the Grand Exchange. Is Jagex expanding the market for the royal items to the F2P population?

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Two issues.

1. Spirit implings are tradeable. Spirit implings drop summoning charms.....is Summoning now buyable?

2. Apparently F2Pers can search for the new royal items in the Grand Exchange. Is Jagex expanding the market for the royal items to the F2P population?

Are we talking the colored charms or more like Abyssal, Talon Beast, and Void charms?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Two issues.

Are we talking the colored charms or more like Abyssal, Talon Beast, and Void charms?

I just caught another spirit impling. Turns out, they drop the 4 coloured charms immediately upon capture. That means the ones in the jar will *not* give charms. You get a message saying "The impling was carrying [colour] charm. It drops it and flies away"

Edit: By the way, it was one blue charm.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

about people unable to load the game

We're looking into this at the moment, some players are online so it's not everyone.

QFC :15-16-279-60433855

Thanks for that. I hope they fix this soon. I've now tried everything they suggested in that message and still I can't even load up the login page. :roll:

Same, Ive created a new directory, reloaded every software and still cannot play. This is ridiculous.

wessan.png

Two issues.

:unsure:

The spirit implings (level 54 Hunter) are keeping an eye out for those tasty charms, pouches and secondary Summoning ingredients

I don't think they meant to refer to those 'charms' when they mention this word. Anyway, aren't void/obsidian/talon charms considered as secondary ingredients?

Edit

I just caught another spirit impling. Turns out, they drop the 4 coloured charms immediately upon capture. That means the ones in the jar will *not* give charms. You get a message saying "The impling was carrying [colour] charm. It drops it and flies away"

Thanks for clearing them up :smile:

Zepheras.png

-F1775

I got that message saying that I needed to delete folder etc....I just scrolled down and there was a world list there. The only problem is that I'm forced to play on safe mode, and every time I load the game, it has to reload everything. I figured this out pretty quick so got some fast offers in the GE for the implings but didn't know what the clothing was called so I didn't get offers in for it.

Two issues.

:unsure:

The spirit implings (level 54 Hunter) are keeping an eye out for those tasty charms, pouches and secondary Summoning ingredients

I don't think they meant to refer to those 'charms' when they mention this word. Anyway, aren't void/obsidian/talon charms considered as secondary ingredients?

Edit

Thanks for clearing them up :smile:

Yeah, they're both technically. Looks like what the other guy said they give them immediately, then you loot the he jar for other stuff.

Too bad I can't play.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Two issues.

I just caught 3 spirit imps and 1 zombie imp

loots:

Spirit

1. blue charm (loots instantly so no trading charms)

2. blue charm

3. 10 buckets of sand

Zombie

1. 3 noted d bones

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010