22-Feb-2010 - Impetuous Impulses Improvements

Orc

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't log in. ._.

Can they update something without breaking something? Every fricken week.

:-X

Can they update something without you whining about something? Every fricken week

:-X

I got the error message at first, but it also had buttons saying "Quick select the best world for me" (members and free). I just ignored the warning and clicked the members one and the game loaded fine for me.

Same, but after the game loads I can't enter HD.

...but as I am typing this I see a game update is coming.

Well, I can only get on the mode on whatever world it chooses for me, can't change the worlds, can't see any ping, and the load time on it makes it nearly unplayable.

Seriously? For 3 imps and for catching them barehanded? <_<

-edit Bauke, half of the people can't access the game? How is this whining? And I haven't been criticizing updates for over a month? So how about you put me on Ignore if you don't like my posts and shut up about it you jobber.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

i'll edit this drop-table as i get more of the new imps:

spirit:

25 pouches

2 green charms (they go directly into your inventory upon catch)

4 green charms

2 crimson charms

4 crimson charms

zombie:

long bone

2 babydragon bones

3 babydragon bones

4 babydragon bones

6 babydragon bones

5 dragon bones

11 big bones

Eclectic Impling

Mithril Pickaxe

Wild Pie

5 Gold Bars

and 2 gave me a total of 95 air runes I believe it was 45 and 50

I got 80 in the GE and I would loot them all for info but I have to get to class.

these were part of the original game, and are not new :D

I booted straight into HD with no problems, don't know what everyone else is doing wrong :blink:

Good for you. RS worked fine for me before this update, in fact I was online. However as soon as I tried to get back on, loading up the game as normal it wouldn't work. I've now followed all of their advice and it still doesn't work. So I would love to know what I am "doing wrong". Please enlighten me.

I can load the unsigned version in safe mode but why should I have to play that crap just because they broke the game to add some stupid implings?

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

ffs beat me to it ^

there is a massive land mass on the east of the wild that was added with this update. can anyone get a pic of it i cant upload anymore

omfg?

rs512.png

there are 2 npcs that wont let you past. they are saying the fremennik are guarding the area and its where the source of the strange power is

Well, I can only get on the mode on whatever world it chooses for me, can't change the worlds, can't see any ping, and the load time on it makes it nearly unplayable.

-edit Bauke, half of the people can't access the game? How is this whining? And I haven't been criticizing updates for over a month? So how about you put me on Ignore if you don't like my posts and shut up about it you jobber.

The game is perfectly accessible if you choose a world after the crash screen.

And no, I won't ignore you. But you're still constantly whining about everything. I have yet to see a post coming from you that is not complaining about a particular update.

The game is perfectly accessible if you choose a world after the crash screen.

And no, I won't ignore you. But you're still constantly whining about everything. I have yet to see a post coming from you that is not complaining about a particular update.

It's not constant. I'm not always whining. Want to see some? Check the Ice Strykewyrm compromise thread around pages 6-10. Now leave me alone.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Well just posting this, but the bronze dragons area seems to have been updated: now as soon as you teleport to the the CT chamber they ALWAYS immediately hit you.. (doesn't matter where the dragon is at that moment)..

Meaning you have to carry something to protect yourself..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Transcript of Dialogue from New Area

Failed to capture all of it, sorry if some parts jump around.

- - -

Serpent Eye: Hello there. What's-

Torsteg: HALT! Come no further!

Hilda: Sorry, traveller. He takes his job very seriously.

Hilda: As for you, traveller, I suggest you turn back. The Fremennik have fortified this area, and we aren't letting anyone in.

I believe I asked what the place was, or what they were doing there.

Torsteg: It is none of your concern!

Hilda: Quiet, Torsteg! They came all this way, they deserve an explanation.

Hilda: A while back, our seers felt a strange power wash over the land. It was unlike anything they'd ever experienced.

Hilda: They were able to pinpoint the source of this strange power, and we quickly mobilised to contain the unknown threat.

Hilda: Our brothers are ending their lives to this end as we speak.

Serpent Eye: Why can't I come in?

Torsteg: Because we have our orders!

Hilda: Forgive our caution, but we Fremennik aren't known for trusting outsiders. We have orders to stop anyone getting in, so that's how it's going to be.

Serpent Eye: But I'm not an outsider, I've completed your trials.

Hilda: Regardless, you are on that side of the fence, so that's where you must stay.

Serpent Eye: Oh, come on, please let me pa-

Torsteg: YOU SHALL NOT PASS! (lol)

Serpent Eye: Okay okay. I get the picture.

I told them I have no further questions.

Hilda: Very well, traveller. Be on your way.

Also, some (fail) screenies:

[hide]wildyarea001.png

wildyarea002.png[/hide]

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png