3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly all Nex items dropped a little while ago. I'm guessing they're just making their rebound.

Also, bought my Divine too early. I bought it for 870, right before it went down to 830 <_<

Aw well, it's going back up, so can't complain.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

• 2 weeks later...

Weird I couldn't find this thread on the front page, anyway...

Are Fury Kits, Amulets of Fury, and Onyx Rings stable? What's the situation?

Err, also, what's the difference between flipping and merchanting? When I tried to explain it to a friend I realized I didn't know myself.

2dgucz6.png

Err, also, what's the difference between flipping and merchanting? When I tried to explain it to a friend I realized I didn't know myself.

Can't answer the questions about the prices, but...

Flipping is a specific method of merchanting. Merchanting involves any type of purchasing and reselling items to make profit. Flipping is when you buy items (traditionally for a little under the middle price) and resell them as soon as possible for profit (traditionally for a little over the middle price). Flipping usually involves high priced but commonly used items (i.e., fury, whip, bandos, so on so forth).

Virtus / Pernix top + bottom prices, for seperate pieces? Curious for possible slayer purposes, now that they've been out a while.

From what I've seen, pretty much all Nex items except Pernix Top are around their GE prices.

td2sig.jpg

Virtus / Pernix top + bottom prices, for seperate pieces? Curious for possible slayer purposes, now that they've been out a while.

From what I've seen, pretty much all Nex items except Pernix Top are around their GE prices.

eh, so +10 magic attack for ~437m with Virtus compared to Ahrims, and Pernix is +5 per piece at ~460 for the pants, and whatever the top is going for. Might consider the Virtus soon just for Ice wyrm tasks, but i can't see myself bothering with Pernix any time soon for black demons / greaters when i feel like randing either of them.

Fury kits are being manipulated and have been since 23M, Amulets of Fury are falling in price but do seem to have become stable. I have been flipping 100's of them for the past few days.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

eh, so +10 magic attack for ~437m with Virtus compared to Ahrims, and Pernix is +5 per piece at ~460 for the pants, and whatever the top is going for. Might consider the Virtus soon just for Ice wyrm tasks, but i can't see myself bothering with Pernix any time soon for black demons / greaters when i feel like randing either of them.

I wouldn't sell my Virtus if it dropped to 1GP... Or if it rose to 2B. IMO, it the the most fun and my most used armor (Since I live barraging Soul Wars). If you do get it, you'll not regret it.

09144a99bb.png

I wouldn't sell my Virtus if it dropped to 1GP... Or if it rose to 2B. IMO, it the the most fun and my most used armor (Since I live barraging Soul Wars). If you do get it, you'll not regret it.

Yeah, would definitely want to try that out myself once i had the best gear for it, for the lulz. It would mostly just be for icewyrm tasks when i'm in the mood to slay though. (It's not excessive, i swear! :oops: ).

Probably just wait til my next task of them before i get at least one of the virtus pieces, then see how addictive they are <3: Can afford the gear, but i'd rather the pile of cash i merch with not drop down too much. I also want to spend some of it getting skills over 15m, there's always too much i want to spend cash on. :roll:

Yeah, would definitely want to try that out myself once i had the best gear for it, for the lulz. It would mostly just be for icewyrm tasks when i'm in the mood to slay though. (It's not excessive, i swear! :oops: ).

Probably just wait til my next task of them before i get at least one of the virtus pieces, then see how addictive they are <3: Can afford the gear, but i'd rather the pile of cash i merch with not drop down too much. I also want to spend some of it getting skills over 15m, there's always too much i want to spend cash on. :roll:

If you've got other things you want... Do not buy a Nex armor. Lol. You will never want to sell it. When a Uni becomes like stackable shark you're hooked. God Mode [On].

Edit:

Saw someone selling Divine on the forums for 825M auto-win so I put an offer in GE to buy for 825M and got it instantly for 822.5M.

Sold an Elysian instantly for 535M. Got it for my brother but now he wants a Divine so... -.- I guess beggars can be choosers. :P.

09144a99bb.png

Not sure, I think the reason furies dropped is because of all the tzhaar bots in the tzhaar city. Whether they bounce back up or drop further is anyones guess really.

2vuhgcn.png

If you've got other things you want... Do not buy a Nex armor. Lol. You will never want to sell it. When a Uni becomes like stackable shark you're hooked. God Mode [On].

Edit:

Saw someone selling Divine on the forums for 825M auto-win so I put an offer in GE to buy for 825M and got it instantly for 822.5M.

Sold an Elysian instantly for 535M. Got it for my brother but now he wants a Divine so... -.- I guess beggars can be choosers. :P.

Nah, the other things i want are just personal XP-Goals, got everything i really "need". Wouldn't have a uni with me too, would be wolper for tasks. ;)

How are all the shields and lower rares doing?

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

How are all the shields and lower rares doing?

Saw a ton of people all buying arcane when I was in GE earlier. No idea about Spectral. I've already posted about Elysian and Divines.

09144a99bb.png

Blue is above max cash correct?

Yeah, substantially so. Last I checked, blue's been hovering between 2.8 - 3.2 billion for quite a while now. Closer to the middle of that range.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

Blue is above max cash correct?

Yes. Its been that way ever since free trade lol. White is very close though.

Very close is putting it too strongly. White is like 80-90% of max cash I believe?

Alphanos

Alphanos.png