3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the rares seem to be. People must be dumping to free up cash for BXPW.

Fixed.

They haven't announced the next bonus weekend yet. Are that many people really betting on there being one in the next few weeks?

...although, it would make sense for them to have one in September like last year. Try and get more membership money at the end of the summer.

Jagex said citadels won't cost anything

:wall: You're right. My bad. :oops:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yes, this BXPW has been massively anticipated. It's why so many prices have been a rollercoaster lately.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I bought 90% of my herblore BXPW supplies months ago.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I think prices on goods for the BXPW are just starting rise. Only a few days ago, things like snapdragon seeds hit a low of about 12k. Thankfully on that day I bout about 100 seeds and I will be using those and more to stock up for when snapdragon herbs hit 8-9k each.

On topic however: are yall saying this is affecting Phats at all? or just spirit shields? I know other rares began dropping yesterday by a good percentage. Damn santa cant stay over 130mil for over a day can it?

wessan.png

Be thankful you didn't buy an Easter at 116M yesterday. :wall:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I think prices on goods for the BXPW are just starting rise. Only a few days ago, things like snapdragon seeds hit a low of about 12k. Thankfully on that day I bout about 100 seeds and I will be using those and more to stock up for when snapdragon herbs hit 8-9k each.

On topic however: are yall saying this is affecting Phats at all? or just spirit shields? I know other rares began dropping yesterday by a good percentage. Damn santa cant stay over 130mil for over a day can it?

Partyhats are affected. Although i am trying to sift through what is price manipulation and what is actually going on. Earlier i could barley sell a yellow for 1.35bil. But now there are "offers" for 1.4 to 1.5bil. Not too sure if these offers are real though.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Selling my rares to free up cash for bxpw was a good idea, I have been stocking stuff for a while now.

Hope I sell my goods in time too, so I can buy back the rares before they jump. (and boy will they jump haha)

But I didn't notice much of the rollercoaster someone else mentioned... I only see prices go up for 2 days now, some items were/ are below their all time average.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

What BXPW?

There have been three bxpw's now, looking at the time span between them lots of people concluded there is going to be a bxpw this september.

Although Jagex never said they guaranteed bxpw's they like the popularity of it, so people are betting on it that there is going to be one in september again.

The announcement is prolly coming somewhere in august, but early birds make money on their knowledge.

Knowing when to sell rares, buy resources, sell resources and buy rares again makes the wealthy wealthier.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to downgrade my white to a green. What would be a good deal? I'm not sure what the prices are at the moment.

I used a thread on RSOF, Quick find code: 17-18-734-63098808 to base my upgrade from yellow -> red on a couple of weeks ago.

Did yellow + 393m for red, could have had red now for less apparently. :ohnoes:

Watch out though, a lot of people on that thread are price manipulators...

I want to downgrade my white to a green. What would be a good deal? I'm not sure what the prices are at the moment.

white - red should yield 600m? So take that into addition with red - green to 180m so overall, you should end up with 780m.

Not a bad deal if you ask me. That's a free divine INCLUDING a partyhat. If you're having trouble deciding, I'd say go for it.

• 2 weeks later...

what is 3rd age Druidic doing and how much is it worth?

edit:

also WTF

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/top100.ws?list=1&scale=3

LOOK AT SOME OF THE PRICES PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT STUFF FOR

Blue 1b pernix body 250m druidic cloak 86m druidic staff 18m?!!?!?

min trade druidic robe top - 250m max 850m, lol whoever got that at 250m

wtf sell me items for those prices ge

Also someone in the last 180 days got a cracker for 900m...

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

h'ween masks seems to be doing pretty well. Santas has been rising a bit, along with easters and maybe rare edibles.

Phats are on the rise. It seems that rares are becoming more on demand. My best theory is that more people are

taking a break from Runescape (for obvious reasons) and are hoping to sell out their whole bank for rares.