3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, I wonder if hats will continue rising or if its only a temporary spike? (Most have gone up around 50-80M in the past few days)

It's natural demand. I wouldn't say spike because I don't see anyone buying them out or prices going absurdly high within minutes.

The lower wearable rares went up first with the phats following. This has been said over and over, and it will always continue to be true -- the market price on these items will fluctuate up and down, with a general upward drift. Partyhats dipped a bit (inducing me to buy a white), and now they're back on their general upward trend. They'll dip again at some point in the future, but the dips always will be temporary.

punitivedsig.png

What is the price of blue phat atm, it is difficult to work it out as all forum offers just say pm me -.-.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

@Log: It depends on the relative value of the hats at the time. My personal opinion is that this is the time to get a blue -- it's been a long time since blue's value was this low relative to the lower hats. You can then use your "change" to merch your way to the rest of the set.

punitivedsig.png

Torva full helm dropped to 300-320M

Pernix body dropped to 900-950M at one point, but rebounded a bit and is now 1000-1050M

Pernix chaps dropped to 460-480M

Virtus mask dropped to 70-100M

Virtus robe top dropped to 180-200M

Virtus robe legs dropped to 140-160M

I was flipping virtus masks when they happened to take that huge crash lately and i am stuck with one, if i sell now it'll be a ~30m loss... not a huge deal for me... but do you guys think I am better off hanging onto it and breaking even possibly if it rises again, or just selling now because there is no hope of it rising again? thanks

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

I was flipping virtus masks when they happened to take that huge crash lately and i am stuck with one, if i sell now it'll be a ~30m loss... not a huge deal for me... but do you guys think I am better off hanging onto it and breaking even possibly if it rises again, or just selling now because there is no hope of it rising again? thanks

I haven't been in the virtus market, but I highly doubt it'll rise. Basically the only use for Virtus is soul wars, as far as I can tell. Very little demand = falling prices.

I feel your pain, I got caught with 3 elysians in their recent crash. #-o

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

I haven't been in the virtus market, but I highly doubt it'll rise. Basically the only use for Virtus is soul wars, as far as I can tell. Very little demand = falling prices.

Corporeal_Beast.png

Corporeal_Beast.png

Switching from Karil's top to Virtus top, you go from +65 mage defence to +36 mage defence. I know corp hits frequently anyway, but that's a pretty major drop. The legs are less of a mage defence drop, only +33 to +28.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

You have more staying power with Virtus because brews heal more. The extra healing more then makes up for the damage from any extra hits.

Brews healing more means less time spent brewing means more time spent attacking means more dps means faster kills means more gp/h.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

• 2 weeks later...

A little bump here yes, but does anyone keep track of disc prices? I'm finding it hard to get a good estimate.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

EDIT: originally replied to the wrong post... Read that disks were 900, not virtus :blink:

A little bump here yes, but does anyone keep track of disc prices? I'm finding it hard to get a good estimate.

Apparently they've jumped to 800-900m O.o

You have more staying power with Virtus because brews heal more. The extra healing more then makes up for the damage from any extra hits.

Brews healing more means less time spent brewing means more time spent attacking means more dps means faster kills means more gp/h.

Apparently they've jumped to 800-900m O.o

What has, Virtus? That sounds hard to believe.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

^post

virtus isn't 800m lol. Price manipulators be manipulating. (Not accusing anyone)

Virtus items are fairly steady around 5% to 15% below their g.e. mid price atm. it's also still falling.

Creator288.png2763.gif

Whats the current prices on Virtus top, Virtus mask, and Pernix Cowl? Are they close to their G.E. values?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

]Whats the current prices on Virtus top, Virtus mask, and Pernix Cowl? Are they close to their G.E. values?

^post

virtus isn't 800m lol. Price manipulators be manipulating. (Not accusing anyone)

Virtus items are fairly steady around 5% to 15% below their g.e. mid price atm. it's also still falling.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.