3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

I'm thinking santa's will catch up with masks, I would listen to punutive_D and keep them until they catch blue masks. All the lower rares are the new investment for the merchants who can't break into the partyhat and edible market.

Low_C.png

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much is each Royal piece worth, in Pawya meat and Wergali potions?

Someone had a thread on the RSOF and these were the auto wins:

Ammy = 150 Pawya meat

Top = 250 Pawya meat

Legs = 250 Pawya meat

Crown = 1500 Pawya meat

There was another thread with a person selling selling Shirt for 600-700 wergali (unf).

Both threads had people in negotiations over prices so I don`t know what the exact price is, but I`d assume since they`re Auto wins thats the max you`de have to pay.

That's cool. I already have 50 pawya meat and 150 wergali.

Does anyone know how stable these items are?

Also, are wergalis about equal to pawya meat?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

My friends have been getting a lot of the royal items from kingly imps. I doubt they're any rarer than the other expensive things you loot from imps.

Aren't kinglies worth 150 pawya each? Wouldn't that be a better investment than saving up 1500 meat for the crown?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

My friends have been getting a lot of the royal items from kingly imps. I doubt they're any rarer than the other expensive things you loot from imps.

Aren't kinglies worth 150 pawya each? Wouldn't that be a better investment than saving up 1500 meat for the crown?

I'd assume so, yea

guido_49.png

What in the world happened to santas? I mean, I left for nearly 3 weeks because of other stuff, and now they've nearly doubled in price.

A group of players completely bought them out on the ge, as far as I know it was the first successful santa buyout since the ge came out.

clansig7.gif

What in the world happened to santas? I mean, I left for nearly 3 weeks because of other stuff, and now they've nearly doubled in price.

A group of players completely bought them out on the ge, as far as I know it was the first successful santa buyout since the ge came out.

Are they planing on dumping them, or just sit on them for some time ?

I wouldn't call it a buy out. It was more like an attempt to merchant. I was easily able to get hold of 4 santas from the GE by putting them at max after they started rising.

Stellactic.gif

I wouldn't call it a buy out. It was more like an attempt to merchant. I was easily able to get hold of 4 santas from the GE by putting them at max after they started rising.

they're not completely bought out. i still see in RSOF there are plenty of players selling patches of 20, 30, or 40 santas at once for partyhats and edibles.

Any idea on the street price of 3a robe bottom, and if I'll be able to trade a staff of light + cash for one? Would I be better off just leaving my offer in ge for it at max or trying to get a staff to trade?

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

they're not completely bought out. i still see in RSOF there are plenty of players selling patches of 20, 30, or 40 santas at once for partyhats and edibles.

No I don't mean bought out as in completely impossible to get, that would be ridiculous. I'm saying it's now very difficult to get them from the ge, previous to this they were primarily traded on the ge, I think that time is permanently over. I think this santa thing is a really big turning point for rares. There are now no rares that can be easily purchased over the ge, they all must be bought with risings or through junk trading, generally.

clansig7.gif

[hide]

My white +cash for pumpkin and Elly.

Is it worth it? (street price wise)

white = 6 eggs

vs.

pumpkin which is 3.5 eggs and elly which is 2.5-3 eggs

its a fair trade.

[/hide]

Thank you.

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

Santas crashed for those who don't know it yet.

How low do people think they will drop? Personally I dont think they will go much lower than 50m, especially not when after the xp weekend, people will be buying their rares back. Or is this a wrong analysis?

How low do people think they will drop? Personally I dont think they will go much lower than 50m, especially not when after the xp weekend, people will be buying their rares back. Or is this a wrong analysis?

How did they crash? They are still going up in ge. Did I miss something?

Here's one example.

I imagine they'll go down to at least 40m.

Here's one example.

I imagine they'll go down to at least 40m.

They crashed because of the double exp weekend, yes?

If so, will they go up again soon?

They crashed because the price rise was caused by a buyout and bandwagoners, not by real demand. I don't forsee them rising again, particularly not this much.

On a related note H'weens should crash soon. The santa crash does not bode well due to lower confidence.