What did you dream about last night?

brandon1023

My girlfriend. And her tan legs. I'd prefer to not get into detail. But other than her, Manbearpig invades my dreams.

Aren't you like 13?

Uh, happens to all the dudes at that age as far as I remember.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream that I was taking the SATs, the essay-writing portion. But I was just sitting around for a long time because apparently I didn't think it had started yet, so I was just playing with my iPod. Then the proctor person said there were 5 minutes left. Crappy dream.

For the past 4 nights, I've been dreaming about some girl coming over to my house that is my girl friend. Don't have a clue who the girl is though, nor why I am having that dream. :|

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Last night I had a dream where my two best friends and I were chilling after school and I suddenly yelled out: "Lets go find communism!"

So we went around my town looking for communism I suppose.

As we were looking, a government agent sort of guy, think the G-Man from garrys mod but not exactly like him, stop us and said: "You cannot look for communism!" and pulled out a gun.

Just as he shot I woke up. Just 5 minutes before my alarm too.

I love crack dreams.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've had this dream a lot lately. When I wake up it;s so funny, but not funny at all in the dream. Im done with my classes and im going to the parking lot to drive home. As I near the lot...I notice smoke coming from it. As I make my way to my car its upside down, on fire, and its tires are gone. My friends are laughing at me as Im saying things like...

"What the [bleep] happened to my car!!!!!!"

I then wake up and laugh for about 5 mins... you all think my car is destined to burn?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I've had this dream a lot lately. When I wake up it;s so funny, but not funny at all in the dream. Im done with my classes and im going to the parking lot to drive home. As I near the lot...I notice smoke coming from it. As I make my way to my car its upside down, on fire, and its tires are gone. My friends are laughing at me as Im saying things like...

"What the [bleep] happened to my car!!!!!!"

I then wake up and laugh for about 5 mins... you all think my car is destined to burn?

Um.

Perhaps?

Just be more careful when driving.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm not that bad of a driver. 2 accidents, one of which was my fault, but the other I was rear ended. I guess I should slow down.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

There was like this big Frankenstein-esque monster going around teh city biting into people's necks and killing everybody and [cabbage]. I was one in a group of like 8 people who were alive in my tribe or some [cabbage]. We went to a school and we went in a classroom and started watching some video about safety or something regarding general well-being or something... Then like there was this 8 year old kid who was like "We need to build a bunker!~~~!@~!@" So liek a middle aged lady person in my tribe turned on teh air conditioning and everybody was in sleeping bags on their desks. Then this agency that was killing people and [cabbage] who ran from the monster came into the bathroom as I was getting out of teh shower. The one fat dude in that group thing started hitting me with a paper tube while I was in the shower (I just got out of the shower fully clothed...) and like everybody in my tribe was huddled around me in the shower. Then the two ladies in the back of teh monster running agency thing pulled out switch blades but just kind held them there. Then teh dude who was hitting me with a paper tube had a cardboard tube and he started trying to hit me with it but it was a night stick or whatever the [bleep] those things cops hit people and [cabbage] with. I blocked it with my arm and it was a paper tube again... Uh... I think there was more or something. I dunno

My science teacher getting angry at me for not doing homework.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

I was at the local dairy bar (shut up, that place is delicious), but it was 2 minutes until closing and I was having trouble deciding what typeof shake to order. All the flavors were suddenly highly unorthodox; there was fascist, anarchoterrorist (?) and yes, even Communist (which was a yellow, pineapple-y flavor) as well as Killer and Murder. I tried ordering a murder shake, which was bits of baby seal with strawberry, but what with it being 2 minutes until closing the only ingredients they had in the whole place was two long avocados and a california roll. So I took it. he shake definitely tasted like sushi. I was a little disappointed, both in-dream and in reality, that I didn't get to taste baby seal.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I saw a map of places that you could reach within one hour by car from places in Sweden with sufficient population density. Then I got the knowledge that a pair of elite sportsmen could travel with a canoe from Sweden to China in 17 minutes. I thought that it didnt sound plausible but thought that maybe it would be possible with a train going through a vacuumed tube using rockets.

Next thing I knew some terrorists threatened to blow the traintube up if I didnt hack a site called speedheat by 3:00 am. Someone was helping me and was calling the police and told me I pronounced speedheat wrong, but he was more interested in playing some computer game than giving any help.

In the next dream I told my mum, I think, that I was going to a gay pub with some friends. (I had seen an episode of the Simpsons the same day in which Homer told Marge the same thing.) When we got there it was like a coffeehouse. I said that there were very few people there and my friends said that it was because it was the first of April (or maybe March) and that it was the date people were playing new computer games and that even if the games were released earlier they waited until that date to play them.

namnlskopia.jpg

I dreamt about a hot girl that I work with. It. Was. Awesome.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Not last night but Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Had a dream that was like a continuation of my night. Had been out to a pub/club with a bunch of friends etc before hand.

In the dream, everyone that came out with us was in it but they all had weird costumes, friends girlfriend was dressed as a traffic warden and another friend was dressed like a caveman for example but no-one seemed to bother. When i went to the bar to get a drink, it was the other way round. I gave the barmaid a bottle of beer and she gave me money in return and i instantly felt a bit more tipsy. When it came time for the club to shut, the DJ stood above his decks and blew into a kazoo which put the lights on and everyone ran out, for some reason.

One of the weirdest dreams i've had.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

After a drunken night, I fell to sleep and had a dream that a gang of pirates were tying me down with ropes to the mast of a ship.

Woke up, tried to get up, and fell over and faceplanted on the ground. I then realised my legs were cabletied to my bed...

My friends suck.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Had a dream that my Music class went on a trip to Barbados to learn about Mozart...

Kinda random /:

And we had to pay like an extra £500 to visit a Mozart museum.

No idea whether there even is one in Barbados :P

Had a dream that I was flying a jet fighter... then my wing man shot me down. Was very random, but I woke up laughing about it though.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

I had a dream I was trapped in a 3-story house filled with terrorists with Morgan Freeman and that dude from King of Queens. Weird thing is, I don't watch King of Queens. Anyway, Freeman got shot in the face, the other dude got captured, and I snapped my leg in half(it physically came off at my knee), but I still made it out.

Happy 4/20 all of you!

I started raining around that time here...

I had a dream I was trapped in a 3-story house filled with terrorists with Morgan Freeman and that dude from King of Queens. Weird thing is, I don't watch King of Queens. Anyway, Freeman got shot in the face, the other dude got captured, and I snapped my leg in half(it physically came off at my knee), but I still made it out.

Why did you quote me from a different thread in here which makes the quote irrelevant to what you were talking about?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I dreamt about a hot girl that I work with. It. Was. Awesome.

no pic no proof

I've been having satanic nightmares all week longgggggggggggggggggggggggg

I need some ketamine atm

or nyquil

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge