How YOU make money in Runescape

shawnjeezie

Hello. So as to help other players out, I'm making this thread. How do YOU make money in Runescape? How much do you make each hour? What skill level do I need for me to do this? Elaborate and be very descriptive. You're showing off how much money you make a day. so make yourself look good. =P

Ways I make money:

Slayer - varies, sometimes 1m in one hour

Woodcutting - 50k an hour

Camping Green Dragons - 400k-700k an hour, depending on server population

Herblore - Done while doing slayer to stretch the profits made from herb drops

Thieving - varies, sometimes 200k an hour

Zaderzun.png

Zaderzun.png

Zaderzun.png

Zaderzun.png

I don't to be honoust. Just doing the things I enjoy makes me money ;)

E.g. farm rounds, some daily activities. The occasional slayer. Training skills through profitable methods. Some runecrafting.

Heck I don't do things longer then an hour at the time haha

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

:twss: I like to grab the GP's that spawn in the wilderness

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Me: I camp Bandos GWD, gotten a BCP drop on a solo, though 50% of my solo's fail XD.

I do Slayer

Some random cb, like dragons, ankou, brine rats, etc.

VVeeb.png

matk55555.png

99 Strength 2-21-10

My Ultimate Melee Guide for P2P

[hide=Drops]

Slayer: 2x Leaf-Bladed Sword, 6x Mystic Pieces, 1.7M worth of seeds, 8x Brine Sabres

GWD: 1x BCP, 2x Bandos Boots, 3x Shard duo cs, 1x Zamorakian spear duo cs, 4x Steam Bstaff trio cs

Barrows: 1x Ahrim's Hood, 1x Verac's Helm, 1x Torag's Platebody

Dragon: 2x platelegs, 3x skirt, 1x spear

Obby: 3x cape, 2x shield, 4x maul

Random: 3x rune kite

[/hide]

Farming snapdragon + battlestaves. Plus MTK.

It's not much, but it's enough.

EDIT: Geez, amount of cash/h?

Snaps should be around 200k/h, just bind a amulet of farming to a patch and you can go whenever their ready. Adds up over a day.

Battlestaves are 90k a day.

MTK differs.

Oh! And I raise cats while skilling, and selling them for 200 deaths each. Yeah.. :mellow:

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

I do slayer for alot of my income. Its awesome, kuradel all the way, and just power thru the tasks with super sets and uni or bunyip.

I also do farm runs in between slayer tasks.

MTK is always going, I collect once a week or so and I restore favor every 2 days.

I also have been fishing lately, and the granite lobster forages fish, about 15k worth of raw sharks and swords per lobby.

Magpie is also a good familiar to use since it forages saph-diamond rings, both enchanted and unenchanted.

There are some other things, but I dont want to give away ALL my secrets. lol.

Good Luck :)

pere_grin.png

Slayer, farming, MTK, Battlestaffs, sometimes I do a few barrows runs (last four items were Karil's coif, Karil's coif, Torag's helm, Karil's coif <_< ), and I would add other MHing to that list, but I've never gotten anything good.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Me? I mostly sit on my arse and use MTK. :lol:

But I also slay often.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

Slayer nowadays. I used to fish a lot but I wanted to achieve levels to and thought, hey why not slayer.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm surprised by the lack of monster hunters here. Monster hunting is, aside from merching, the best income source in the game.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Merchanting all the way. Not clan "merchanting", legitimate solo merchanting and investing.

It's really the only way to make incredible amounts of cash, although you need a few mil to really start out. I currently have 1.7 billion, half of it in Partyhats and the rest almost always invested in the Grand Exchange.

I'd say about 50% of my profits come from investing, 24% from standard flipping, 25% from advanced flipping methods, and 1% from random skilling, etc.

Guide - How To Prepare For (And profit From) Free Trade & the Return of the Wilderness

rune-tips-banner.jpg

2.17B Total Wealth ~ The Original Grand Exchange Merchant

I don't really calculate gp/hour, rather, I just train it over time to get LOTS OF MOONIEZ.

Combat (Melee) - Corpse Mages.

Runecrafting - Air/Water/Earth runes.

Mining - Iron/Coal ore, often combined with superheating.

Woodcutting - Willow/Yew logs.

Fishing - Lobsters.

Magic/Smithing - Superheat steel/mithril bars.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm surprised by the lack of monster hunters here.

My main cash making is from boss hunting but i also do slayer, daylies and farm.

Slayer pay for average items i use. Daylies and farm pay for boss hunting. Boss hunting pay for the expensive skills i do work on the time left.

Last 4 monthes of a surch way of playing made me like 320m of direct cash. I'd say maybe up to 400 if i introduce the skill items i gathered that way (seeds, runes...).

Before : slayer and daylies were doing good along skilling with at least no loss.

Oh baby light the dark side...