12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!

12pure34

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering you need a bit more skill to do it than lets say woodcutting, fishing, firemaking, cooking (I can go on all day like this) - Yes its more of a SKILL than at least 50% of the RS skills (which ironically do not take any skill of some sort to do)

This takes alot more brain than being able to click a tree, click a vine, click a bank. now lets right click g.e... buy pickaxe.. click ore

DAAAAAMN that's hard.

Instead of figuring out a load of puzzles, basing your party around what you'll expect to face.. strategic stuff ? >_<

Anyone know how to work the ferret puzzle :( <3

Pm me ingame maybe?

RSN : Nom nom foot

[hide] Yeah, you should have a fishing spot there. Get a rod and some feathers, and cook the fish on the permanent fire over there, and just throw the fish at the spot you want it to go to. Oh, and try to avoid holes.[/hide]

Any pictures of areas that aren't frozen?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

How do you do the switch rooms? The first time I managed to complete it I just did all of them before they reset, the second time that wouldn't work, do I have to do them in a certain order too? o_O

I encountered a room in which I believe it required a certain order - initially I thought it was certain areas of the floor couldn't be stood on or it would reset - I did avoid the centre floor spaces after that, but I do believe it was an order too.

In reference to poison on Floor 12 - which monster poisoned you? I've got work to do now, but have reached floor-13 without experiencing that, would be good to know which to avoid! :P

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but I found this:

"If you use your ring of kinship on a fire it says:

[hide]Some text startst to appear on the ring. It says... 'Nothing interesting happens.'"[/hide]

Just tested it myself and made me lol. :P

That's a reference to Lord of the Rings, where when heated, the one ring reads "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

For those who didn't get the reference.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

What floor is that, dungeonal? :blink:

It looks like the environment used in the Catacomb of Famines (SoS).

Could it be a desert theme, or a tomb theme, or...?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I was 2071st to 30 dungeoneering.... and I didn't stay up all night! :P

Seems like the key (for a F2P player at least) is to bind a fractite weapon... my prefered is the maul, and then wear whatever armour is dropped. Ignore anything that say "crab", pick up all gp (I buried bones too).

Before the last boss, I like to turn my GPs into death runes... takes about 3-5 minutes to craft 1k death runes, free 1k rc xp.

If you can't attack it, and its shooting icicles at you, run away!

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Hmm which weapon should be the prefered choice ... battle axe, maul, longsword, rapier etc ... ?

I use longsword, since it's slash based and I always go with that.

In general, use that or the rapier though. Slow weapons just hinder you.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

melee? Why melee why you get free runes? I am practicing entangle and range hybriding right now.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

This skill still seems ultra pownage to me, I really cant understand the complaints. But I still cant get home to actually try it =/

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I wish they would've released it last week while I was on Spring Break and didn't have to work. :( I would be number one now :) Maybe next skill..

I think it is a great skill. Hopefully they will release more dungeons where you can remove items from it as well.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]