12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!

12pure34

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to rejoin a dungeon you logged out from? :s I'm in that room thing with the broken stairs, and I would rather not get decreased xp.

If you were in a party, yeah. The person who started it must invite you, or you just... invite yourself, lol. (Bad wording, but you do the same thing and type the name of someone who was in your team)

If soloing, I'm not sure. :?

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

Can anyone help me on "Follow The Leader" puzzle?

More details?

Im level 26 with over 900 points. Its pretty easy if you duo, I get 2 levels a round atm.

But you need a lot of points to buy anything...

More details?

Im level 26 with over 900 points. Its pretty easy if you duo, I get 2 levels a round atm.

Pressure pad puzzle with 5 pressure pads. 3 "looks almost alive" statues, 2 broken statues

-------------------------------------------------------------------

More details?

Pressure pad puzzle with 5 pressure pads. 3 "looks almost alive" statues, 2 broken statues

Stand on the pads and do the emotes the statues do. Must all get them right, or all get hit.

[06:40] <+[\\]RuneScript> *** [ DUNGEONEERING ]: [Tuba 3] lvl: 40 | exp: 38,490 (0.03% of 120) | rank: 60 | EXP to lvl 41: 2,681 (32.0% to 41) | Penguin Points: 3 | ToG: 45 :thumbsup:

I guess that's enough for today.

How do you get Primal or level 11 Tier anything? Or... Is it too early to know...? *When I was smithing I don't remember seeing the bars for it*

I have a Prometheum Dagger, at least...

Mayble RSW44 can make me a 2H? :thumbsup:

2dgucz6.png

I really like this skill. It something totally different to break from everyday runescape activites. Only got to lv 5...but I was doing easy dungons... oh well.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I like the update and the skill....

But I'm trying to get a team that can play at level 6 complexity, and nobody else seems to understand that there's a ffa room for that. So they sit in the lobby spamming, when the solution is right in front of their faces.

.....-.-

a70c7.png

Can somebody actually freakin explain something to me:

What is the problem with "rewards"? Wtf? Really? Just because they are CALLED rewards? Its still something you gain from your efforts that you put into the skill over a period of time.

Compare it to slayer. With slayer all you get to do is kill bigger monsters and use better slayer-specific equipment. At least in Dungeoneering you will have to actually DO the skill to use the items. Not like Slayer where anyone can just buy a whip even if they have level 1 slayer.

I fail to see how the benefits of this skill are any different from any other skill.

I agree. Dungeoneering is like a cross between SC, Hunter, and Slayer, IMO. SC as far as gameplay; Hunter and Slayer as far as rewards.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

How do you get Primal or level 11 Tier anything? Or... Is it too early to know...? *When I was smithing I don't remember seeing the bars for it*

When you defeat a boss you have a small chance to receive a tier 11 item. I heard that it's more likely if you're playing with 4 other people.

When you defeat a boss you have a small chance to receive a tier 11 item. I heard that it's more likely if you're playing with 4 other people.

I got a tier 11 vamps, 99 range and 99 def to use.

Whats the best way people are leveling for xp wise? Any certain levels or complexities?

99 Fishing/Cooking - Both Achieved in Rs1

99 Attack, Defense, Strength, Range, Hitpoints, Fletching

This sounds right. I got celestial boots from a boss, but I had to leave them behind because I'm not 99 defense or magic. <_<

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

So I'm having trouble telling if the exp rate is lower for stuff other than RC (RC was already confirmed as reduced?).. I figure that I can craft some runes and train magic in here for free, but is combat exp lowered? I'm still not used to the whole Constitution thing and telling how much exp I should get per hit.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Kinda got boring when you're only with 1 other person, but otherwise it was fun. I love the ferret room, haha

Try playing with 4 friends while all voice chatting in Vent.

Spoilers: Hilarity will ensue. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I only did 1 level due to a time constraint.. but seems like a nice skill.

At least it requires SOME thought and logic unlike other skills.. and it's not all about clicking.. but in my opinion, it should be a minigame and not a skill. It's just not consistent at all with the format of the game...

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)