What do you have bound right now?

spooferfish

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgonite rapier for me.

Considering swapping to spear, but isn't that 2 handed? And I get pwned shieldless.

Yet to come across any promethium or primal =[

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Fractite longsword. Can't really go better from that. :P

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Yeah, the spear is two handed, so dragons can be a pain sometimes, although I found they didn't use firebreath that much on me for some reason. Might consider binding a 1-handed weapon in that case, but I'd rather have an armor piece or something.

I still haven't seen a primal drop (level 46 dungeoneering atm), but that might be because I mostly solo and the drops seem a bit... lacking on solo sometimes. Doesn't matter, I can't wield it anyway :P

Link_Olaran.png

I got a gorgonite maul from a friend, who just got 99 smithing! as soon as i get 90 strth, im moving up to T10!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Fractite longsword. Can't really go better from that. :P

You said EXACTLY what I was going to say! :o

Yep that's true, fractite longsword is the best in F2P, seeing as there's no scimitar here.

If only I know where to find 125 fractite arrows...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

When Dungeoneering first came out, I came across a Grave Creeper Longbow! Then I lost it a few days later because of the rollback (which I don't get, seeming as I had it 3 or so days ago, and I still had my arrows...)

But now I've got a Entgallow Longbow and 125 Katagon Arrows binded.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Gorgonite platebody and 120ish promethiem arrows that I never use. Only keeping gorgonite platebody because the best weapon I've found I can also just make... When I find a good weapon I'll switch it.

I have an Empowered Fire Staff and 125 bloods bound atm.

I find it strange how people aren't running into Primal weapons. I went through one dungeon with two friends (which I happened to meet in the waiting room... and they're amazing), and as we killed the boss, we all got one of these:

[hide]PrimalDagger.png[/hide]

As soon as I get a Primal Hatchet, consider it bound.

I find it strange how people aren't running into Primal weapons. I went through one dungeon with two friends (which I happened to meet in the waiting room... and they're amazing), and as we killed the boss, we all got one of these:

Why waste a bind on a hatchet? (or a pick)

Novite hatchet and pick aren't exactly THAT slow and surely a decent wep or armour piece form the word go is gonna speed you up a heck of alot more than a tool that you might not even HAVE to use

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Novite hatchet and pick aren't exactly THAT slow and surely a decent wep or armour piece form the word go is gonna speed you up a heck of alot more than a tool that you might not even HAVE to use

From what I've been reading/hearing, the higher level pick/hatchet you use, the more likely you are to receive more ores/logs from a resource. More ores/logs = more money.

Also, what does speed have to do with anything? :???:

From what I've been reading/hearing, the higher level pick/hatchet you use, the more likely you are to receive more ores/logs from a resource. More ores/logs = more money.

Also, what does speed have to do with anything? :???:

Doesnt seem true to me.

I've used a variety of picks and hatchets and I've seen no difference.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Promethium Rapier and like 37 Promethium arrows.

Saaame.

Got the rapier from a boss after I had spent the whole floor collecting money to buy ores but not getting a magebane/lycopus drop needed for the potion I need. Was pretty happy :P

If range is useful for the boss I just make some tier 9 shortbow and use that with the arrows.

2dvjurb.png