World Cup 2010 - South Africa!

OldJoe

England were good, but still not great. Going to have to pray that Ghana beat or draw with Germany as I don't rate England's chances against Germany. It was good to finally have a good/fair referee for a change as well :thumbup:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I can't wait to see England come up against some real opposition. They should get slaughtered.

If we play like we did today, that's not very likely. Btw if you're American, that comment applies more to you.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I'm glad we won, but I'm worried that Rooney isn't going to be able to live up to the expectations of the country in the further games. He looked like he was trying too hard tonight and he doesn't seem to be as sharp as he normally would. Ah well, let's hope we don't face Germany in the next round. :thumbup:

I'm pretty pumped up after the USA game. even though I was never a fan of soccer, I have to admit the chaos of the world cup is really starting to change my mind. Now let's see how far the Americans can go!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'm pretty pumped up after the USA game. even though I was never a fan of soccer, I have to admit the chaos of the world cup is really starting to change my mind. Now let's see how far the Americans can go!

My exact feelings right here ^.

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

USA almost screwed out of the World Cup by another good goal disallowed. Also England looked a lot better today, granted they were playing against Slovenia. Gerrard and Rooney should have scored.

Man, I can't wait to see England come up against some real opposition. They should get slaughtered.

If we play like we did today, that's not very likely. Btw if you're American, that comment applies more to you.

He's Scottish (I think). :razz:

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.png

Milner, man of the match.

Defoe did great. But when it's sub time, Crouch! Not Heskey.

@Shadow: I've forgotten to update my fantasy stuff lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Most probably Scottish.

Anyway, great game today. Really hope Ghana beat or draw with Germany tonight.

keen.png

I'm Scottish, but I don't have any problem with the English or the England squad (Gerrard is probably my favourite footballer), it's just the damned media getting me wound up. I can hardly listen to the pundits on the BBC.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Granted, but I do expect every 'big name' team to have the backing of their country's media. Gotta keep the people behind them.

Happy that we won, though it only gets more intense here on. I'd laugh if we went against Germany next. :mellow:

I'd laugh even more if we beat them. :P

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

who is england facing in the round of 16?

England and the USA will be playing either Ghana, Germany, Serbia or Australia. It all depends on the results this evening.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

On the subject of punditry and the media, it's awful in the UK. I can't decide whether I hate Adrian Chiles or Mark Lawrenson more. At least with the likes of Adebayor and Redknapp in the studio you get a bit of banter, but it's so sad when the commentators try and make a joke out of every little thing.

Germany needs to win against Ghana. D2 plays win C1, which is USA, and I'll rather play against Ghana than Germany. Plus if it happens, England will play against Germany.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I didn't take the points in consideration, >_>. If Ghana WINS and Serbia nor Austrailia get a draw, then Germany is out. Right?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Snow White, Silvester Stallon and Osama Bin Laden are having a conversation.

Snow White says Everybody tells me I am the most beautiful, divine woman that any man has ever laid his eyes on, but how do I know?

Stallon says I know what you mean. Everybody tells me I am the most muscular, hunky man that has ever lived, but how do I know?

Bin Laden says Yes. Everybody tells me I am the most disgusting, despicable, grotesque creature that has ever roamed the earth, but how do I know?

Snow White says Lets go and see the wise man! So off they go.

Snow White goes in first and five minutes later she comes out and says: Its true. I am the most beautiful, divine woman that any man has ever laid his eyes on.

Stallon goes in and five minutes later he comes out and says: Its true. I am the most muscular, hunky man that has ever lived.

Osama goes in and five minutes later he comes out and says: Whos the [bleep] is this John Terry character then?