World Cup 2010 - South Africa!

OldJoe

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if NZ draws with Paraguay (Which I don't see happening), and Italy and Slovakia draw with the same number of goals, then NZ and Italy will be on equal terms, in regards to points and GD, and goals scored. If that happens, who goes through to the last 16 is decided by a random draw...

rosssigfinal.jpg

So if NZ draws with Paraguay (Which I don't see happening), and Italy and Slovakia draw with the same number of goals, then NZ and Italy will be on equal terms, in regards to points and GD, and goals scored. If that happens, who goes through to the last 16 is decided by a random draw...

I absolutely hate the random draw concept, but its the cost of having draws in the tournament..

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I absolutely hate the random draw concept, but its the cost of having draws in the tournament..

Don't they count the number of corners ?

No... Cos we'd get raped on that count, and you know it lol

I'm counting on it. :grin:

Chile v Switzerland tonight. I really hope Switzerland get past the group stages. :|

That was yesterday :P

Looking back I feel a bit sad for North Korea, portugal could at least have kept it at 4-0 to leave the koreans just a little bit of dignity. Or they could have given them a goal or something.

2dvjurb.png

No... Cos we'd get raped on that count, and you know it lol

I'm counting on it. :grin:

Chile v Switzerland tonight. I really hope Switzerland get past the group stages. :|

That was yesterday :P

Yah, I know. Don't spoil it for me. SBS has match recasts on their second channel seeing as this one was on very late and I had an exam the very next day. <.<

10:00 tonight, I will be seeing it. :thumbsup:

mirrorfootball.co.uk[/url]']

A South African football fan ruptured her throat by blasting her vuvuzela but was still supporting England last night.

Yvonne Mayer, 29, could not speak or eat for two days after ripping her windpipe by blowing the 3ft horn in Cape Town.

Doctors said a tear in her throat caused by air pressure had grown into a wound due to her constant blowing.

Though banned from cheering, she is fully behind England. I really hope they win, she said.

Doctors in Germany have diagnosed Sven Wipperfurth, 27, severe tinnitus after he was blasted in the ear at point blank range by one of the horns during his countrys 4-0 victory over Australia.

Sven, now on sick leave, explained: We were watching it on TV and then suddenly someone let rip with an ear splitting blast right next to me.

It was so loud that I passed out.

When I came round I couldnt hear properly in one ear - it was just a permanent ringing.

Now fans in Germany have been given the option by BSkyB bosses to select a special filter to remove the blaring drone of vuvuzelas from their World Cup coverage.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/World-Cup-Vuvuzela-victims-Fan-ruptures-throat-and-another-gets-tinnitus-from-horrible-horns-article477531.html

:lol:

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.png

France v South Africa is on now.

Goals:

20' Khumalo (South Africa)

37' Mphela (South Africa)

Couple of other matches tonight;

Nigeria v North Korea

Greece v Argentina

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

France have no chance now surely (watching live)

was imo a good decision by the ref though, that looked painful for the SA player.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Nigeria v North Korea

Greece v Argentina

South Korea. North Korea was the one that got raped by Portugal yesterday. (Ronaldo's goal was awesome haha)

Hoping to see SK go through today - I believe if Argentina wins, they just need a draw.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Argentina should run Greece right off the pitch. They're nowhere near as good as they were when they won the Euros a few years back.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Nigeria v North Korea

Greece v Argentina

South Korea. North Korea was the one that got raped by Portugal yesterday. (Ronaldo's goal was awesome haha)

Hoping to see SK go through today - I believe if Argentina wins, they just need a draw.

Oh. That's what it said on the google WC schedule.

EDIT:

9.00 pm GMT

Watching Greece v Argentina, surprising actually that it's still goalless after 75 minutes.

• 2-2 currently in the South Korea v Nigeria match.

EDIT 2:

9.04 pm GMT - Argentina have literally just scored, a goal from defender Dimechelles.

EDIT 3:

9.17pm GMT - Argentina have scored again, this time from the foot of Palermo.

Argentina 2, Greece 0. Argentina go through

South Korea drew with Nigeria, they are also going through to the knockout stages.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

USA WINS GROUP C!

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato