World Cup 2010 - South Africa!

OldJoe

There was *apparently* unnecessary violence, that's under juristion of FIFA.

Watched the match in HD, it just looks so sharp and clear.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Kaka get suspended for 1 match or 2 for that?

One. Doesn't matter since they are ready for next round.

Two for a red card. Sometimes the governing bodies can increase the number of suspended games too.

Reminded me of Rivaldo in World Cup 02 lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Does Kaka get suspended for 1 match or 2 for that?

According to the commentators over here, it could be as much as a 4 match ban. However because Kaka didn't do anything wrong I doubt it will happen. Hopefully Keita will get suspended for that blatant dive as well.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Did Man City use the ball in training or what? Because in PL matches it's Nike.

Edit: Brazil - Ivory game. Oh my god, the ref!

E2: Harmony in the French squad: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/World-Cup-France-meltdown-Patrice-Evra-fights-fitness-coach-team-director-Jean-Louis-Valentin-quits-team-walk-out-of-training-session-article480541.html

yeah i think so. Swedish tv had a talent for Man City who was the one to speak. would think he knew, and they showed a tad of practice footage.

Epic NZ draw. I'm not sure if Shane Smeltz's gola was offside, if Winston Reid din't actually get his head to the ball, he was fine. It's hard to tell if he did or not though. But god, those are Italians are so sad that their game plan revolved around diving to try and neutralise our aerial threat. Ryan Nelsen had a bit of a go at the ref after the game, he was up to [bleep] all a lot of that game. Still, a great result for us, though I don't think we can beat Paraguayand progress.

rosssigfinal.jpg

[bleep]ing Italy ruins everything. Darn dagos are cheating, diving, unsportsmanlike, and their [bleep]ing refs are even worse. Seriously, all the refs suck balls. What's wrong with them ?

Going off on a tangent here ...

34083_123076887734820_123059977736511_108281_4670999_n.jpg

After watching two full games of soccer (Aus v Ghana and NZ v Italy) I've realised why I've never enjoyed it..The whole game revolves around who can fall over best and get a penalty.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

[bleep]ing Italy ruins everything. Darn dagos are cheating, diving, unsportsmanlike, and their [bleep]ing refs are even worse. Seriously, all the refs suck balls. What's wrong with them ?

Going off on a tangent here ...

34083_123076887734820_123059977736511_108281_4670999_n.jpg

Like I've said (I think), the only good one I've seen so far is the one from Brazil/NK. He gave one yellow to a Brazilian in the 88th minute or something, and that's it. So yes, right now, North Korea is tied for least amount of cards. Haha.

But refs are getting worse and worse and the games are getting worse and worse too to be honest.

Hopefully Portugal-NK and Chile-Switzerland will be good tomorrow. Too bad I probably can't catch either.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

After watching two full games of soccer (Aus v Ghana and NZ v Italy) I've realised why I've never enjoyed it..The whole game revolves around who can fall over best and get a penalty.

You can thank the cheese eating, spaghetti sucking [bleep]heads for that. <.<

I think the refs are exceptional this world cup. Not much bad decisions. :)

That french ref for Brasil was terrible. Brasil was great, by the way.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I think the refs are exceptional this world cup. Not much bad decisions. :)

I'm still ticked at the ref that screwed over the US.

NZs whole campaign has been an epic win (ironic considering it consists mainly of draws). My stupid cell phone battery ran out and I missed the game! guts

Man too bad, it was awesome.

Congrats to NZ, we've done far better then anybody probaly expected us to :D

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Felt kinda bad for North Korea after that, i think they deserved a consolation goal or something lol. The first half was pretty boring though, didn't see 7 goals coming.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Nice 2nd half in Portugal game.

Watching the Swiss - Chile game atm, and 4 yellow cards already after 26min. I missed the first offence, so can't comment on that, but only one of the three other cards i saw should have been yellow. Really really lousy quality on the refs. I would argue that they should've flown in a couple of more teams from Germany and England, since it's a bit different to be reffing a game in Mali compared to World Cup.

And wtfk! Red card on Behrami! The refs are a joke!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

We're in the 21st god damn century. There's a camera in the goal, in the stands, above the field and in the players asses, why can't we just like refs review fouls?!

Tomorrow me and my dad are going to watch the Argentina-Greece match at an Argentine cafe. Real Argentine like. ;P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Damn, should have seen another high scoring match. A lot of over hit balls. I really hope Torres finds his form before the knock out rounds.

Still not sure Spain will qualify. If they manage to beat Chile (will need better finishing than today for that) and the Swiss beat Honduras, 3 teams will be on 6 points.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.png