World Cup 2010 - South Africa!

OldJoe

WORST REFEREE EVER!!! IT WAS A GOAL!

I don't think anyone is going to say that wasn't a valid goal, but from the ref's angle it would have been hard to make a call. It's a fantastic example of why video evidence should be able to undo certain ref calls in professional soccer.

Cool.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a goal! IT WAS CLEARLY A GOAL! SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIRE THAT LINESMAN!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

They really need to introduce technology into this. There is so much video evidence, why can't they just take that into consideration!?!

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Jagex can eat this little piece of karma, Lrn2admit and fix mistakes, thought bad refs suck if jagex complains they would be throwing a stone in their glass house

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

WORST REFEREE EVER!!! IT WAS A GOAL!

I don't think anyone is going to say that wasn't a valid goal, but from the ref's angle it would have been hard to make a call. It's a fantastic example of why video evidence should be able to undo certain ref calls in professional soccer.

Who's even arguing against the introduction of cameras to aid reffing?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

id guess that if that goal would of been seen, the match would now be different, maybe england would be winning

Doubt it would've made much difference

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

gf england! AMERICA HAS ITS REVENGE!!!

HAEL DEUSCTHLAND!!!!

Your post makes no sense.

Anyway, disallowed goal doesn't matter now, our defence has gone to [cabbage].

keen.png

Refs are bound to make mistakes here and there, but in soccer a goal is a pretty big deal. Hmm, maybe he just wanted to become popular on the internet?

Jagex can eat this little piece of karma, Lrn2admit and fix mistakes, thought bad refs suck if jagex complains they would be throwing a stone in their glass house

At first I couldn't understand you, then I looked over and saw Boomhower and I get the joke now.

id guess that if that goal would of been seen, the match would now be different, maybe england would be winning

Thats always the arguement, you'd think maybe England would have more momentum. But what happens stays that way, and these guys are professional football players, they have seen these situations plenty of times, and should learn to keep their emotions in check. Those two defensive collapses seemed like England was hardly trying.

Staurolite.png

Doubt it would've made much difference

England looks pretty discouraged to me.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

The English defence was just hopeless. Maybe if Ferdinand had been there it would have been better we do not know, but the defence was what lost the match.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Germany were a different class. Individually the English team look fantastic, but anyone who has watched the two teams throughout the cup so far should have seen this coming.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

The Germans outclassed the English, deserved the win. Disgracful defending by England. No doubt there'll be some people in the news and whatever moaning about the disallowed goal but i don't think it would've made a whole load of difference, the criticism should be on the English defence, not the ref making a tough call.

And i'm pretty sure thats their biggest defeat in an International match since 1962 or something.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Someone I feel like singing all these offensive songs to the ref.

lol why? it wouldnt have made a difference. germany was beast from the start. how precise were their passes? beautiful stuff. theres a few teams that can beat germany but england is definitely not one of them

I do think that England may have played better if that goal was allowed, but the fact is, it wasn't. The passing by the Germans, combined with our non-existent defense let them score those goals. In fact, I'm surprised Germany didn't score more. David James and Lampard were the best English players (fair enough Lampard didn't actually score a goal, but he tried compensating at least twice).