World Cup 2010 - South Africa!

OldJoe

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor show by France. Loads of quality players but they're not the team they used to be.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I need to miss seven games because of Camping. We're going to see Holland tomorrow, though. :thumbup:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I know this was a while ago .. but USA vs. England game was awesome. I feel bad for Green (since being a soccer player myself that was one of the easiest goals to block .. ), but not at the same time.

Btw, is a USA game tomorrow (err today by my time ..)?

USA! USA!

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Wow, very good match so far Germany v Serbia.

Yellow cards flying everywhere.

EDIT: [bleep] Klose got second yellow, now red, he's off.

EDIT: Holy [cabbage], Serbia just scored. 1-0. Ffffff that was a good cross. Dont know where the [bleep] Neuer was. Just standing around. :ohnoes:

So many wasted chances by Germany. First 30 minutes just <.<

I know this was a while ago .. but USA vs. England game was awesome. I feel bad for Green (since being a soccer player myself that was one of the easiest goals to block .. ), but not at the same time. Btw, is a USA game tomorrow (err today by my time ..)?USA! USA!

USA - Slovenia starts at 16.00 gmt+1h (link to convert time in first post).

Wow, very good match so far Germany v Serbia. Yellow cards flying everywhere.EDIT: [bleep] Klose got second yellow, now red, he's off.EDIT: Holy [cabbage], Serbia just scored. 1-0. Ffffff that was a good cross. Dont know where the [bleep] Neuer was. Just standing around. :ohnoes:So many wasted chances by Germany. First 30 minutes just <.<

Refs have been a bit so-so. Yellow cards when it shouldn't be yellow, yellow when it should be red, red when it should be yellow, or nothing at all when it should be either red or yellow. I think it's a bit problematic with refs from smaller leagues, however, this ref in the Germany game atm is from Spain (if i heard right, didn't pay attention) and spanish refs aren't exactly the cremé de la cremé either.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

He gave 11 red cards in 17 matches in the Spanish league. Why would you want such a ref to referee a world cup match? Hope Serbia will win and that Ghana will lose. Should make some great last group matches in Group D.

2j3qh46.jpg

Klose shouldn't have been sent off. The ref was a bit trigger happy with the cards. Fair play to Serbia though, Germany had loads of chances but just couldn't score.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I'm not looking forward to Serbia v Australia now :mellow:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

FIFA insist they have no information on reports that four North Korea players have gone AWOL at the World Cup.

It is rumoured that Myong-Won Kim, Chol-Hyok An, Kyong-Il Kim and Sung-Hyok Pak may have tried to defect and leave the team camp in South Africa.

The players were listed as absent on the official teamsheet for the game with Brazil but FIFA cannot shed any light on the situation.

Communications director Nicolas Maingot said: "We have no information on this we have only been contacted on this issue by the media.

"Our media officer with the Korea DPR has said their delegation completely deny these rumours."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2010/3019864/FIFA-have-no-information-on-four-missing-North-Korea-players.html#ixzz0rDEqdJIU

I really hope it's true, and they get away with it. (i don't read the sun, just took the first article on it i could find)

...uhhh, USA are getting ruined. How did us Brits only manage to draw with them?

Germany shocked me today, after their first match i was sure they'd reach the final, all the other contenders were very poor in their opening matches.

I hope Capello swaps Heskey tonight, for maybe Defoe. Also, bring on Joe Hart.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Wow... that sucks for the US. Now if England beats Algeria or vise versa they're pretty much screwed. And all because of a few ridiculous, [cabbage] calls by the official. US should have had that win.

If England beats Algeria and Slovenia, and US beats Algeria:

England - 7pts

US - 5pts

Slovenia - 4pts

Algeria - 0pts

Totally agree, bs call by the refs and I think we should have definitely won that. Pretty sure we're out of the cup now though, the chances of England and Algeria tying aren't as big as we like it.

I was browsing the CNN facebook page where they reported the tie after the game, and I was rather annoyed to see some idiot Americans calling this game a fix because the ref with the bad call was supposedly Muslim, and obviously has some connections to terrorist organizations in the Middle East or at least some hatred against the US. Goddamn fools, you're the reason everyone wants America out of this cup so badly.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Best ref I've seen so far was the Hungarian ref in Brazil - NK. He didn't call much so you could argue that he let too many things slide (...literally + figuratively), but I thought he did a good job, compared to all these other refs.

I missed both games so far today, and I'm not that interested in England/Algeria. Oh well.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.