Real life pictures - 4

Marco

[hide]

These are from last month, second picture is after i got ready to go out with a friend for her birthday.

68332_445472059651_606839651_5428153_3457039_n.jpg

Honestly, that t-shirt is an inside joke. my mother is always saying tea solves everything, but she's the only one who drinks it in my house, everyone is a coffee drinker. :P

72214_446728049651_606839651_5452179_2652657_n.jpg

Teaspoon necklace anyone? Lol

[/hide]

Absolutely gorgeous! :D <3:

He wants to hit that. :shades:

[hide]

These are from last month, second picture is after i got ready to go out with a friend for her birthday.

Honestly, that t-shirt is an inside joke. my mother is always saying tea solves everything, but she's the only one who drinks it in my house, everyone is a coffee drinker. :P

[/hide]

9fW3N.png

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

[hide]

[/hide]

I saw this on fatpita, and I couldn't resist;

dhitthat.png

It's in the correct thread this time. I double checked.

377049_252403254820419_100001522407195_675397_1506436315_n.jpg

'Officially' graduated from highschool last night.

Wongtong, one of our best friends, and myself.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

So I decided that I'd try and make a family christmas card to send out this year since I can't really afford gifts for people since none of them live in the same province as me. I don't think my sister or the pets were too excited for it, but I made them do it anyways :mrgreen:

None of them turned out all too well, but I think this is probably the best one:

IMG_7182.jpg

Though this one is probably my favorite, I kind of want to send this one out just because I can :thumbup:

IMG_7185.jpg

*Note: The pictures are kind of big. Oh, and that tree on the mantle is our actual christmas tree lol

So I decided that I'd try and make a family christmas card to send out this year since I can't really afford gifts for people since none of them live in the same province as me. I don't think my sister or the pets were too excited for it, but I made them do it anyways :mrgreen:

None of them turned out all too well, but I think this is probably the best one:

IMG_7182.jpg

Though this one is probably my favorite, I kind of want to send this one out just because I can :thumbup:

IMG_7185.jpg

*Note: The pictures are kind of big. Oh, and that tree on the mantle is our actual christmas tree lol

The dog looks fairly happy in the first picture. Also, either you or your sister (the one in red, Idk who's who), has the same pose in both photos.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_7185.jpg

The dog looks fairly happy in the first picture. Also, either you or your sister (the one in red, Idk who's who), has the same pose in both photos.

Yea, that's my sister with the same pose. And we're going to send out the funny one on the bottom to a few people, and I have a friend coming over today to take somewhat professional photos. Except they're going to be of my sister in a body bag in a trunk and me standing over her like I murdered her :twisted: We might decorate the trunk so it looks Christmas-y and on the card part we'll put "Love from Robyn & Eryn". Probably won't impress some of the relatives we send it too, but I think for the most part people who know us well will think it's great! :lol:

Here's the new Christmas card. I love it! :thumbsup:

xmasCard2.jpg

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_7185.jpg

Yea, that's my sister with the same pose. And we're going to send out the funny one on the bottom to a few people, and I have a friend coming over today to take somewhat professional photos. Except they're going to be of my sister in a body bag in a trunk and me standing over her like I murdered her :twisted: We might decorate the trunk so it looks Christmas-y and on the card part we'll put "Love from Robyn & Eryn". Probably won't impress some of the relatives we send it too, but I think for the most part people who know us well will think it's great! :lol:

Here's the new Christmas card. I love it! :thumbsup:

xmasCard2.jpg

The frying pan is a nice touch.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

386559_916068260037_33603226_39085048_1844217447_n.jpg

@company christmas party. i'm on the left.... obviously.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge