15 June 2010 - Ancient effigies

Andy

Dark beasts can be confirmed to drop them...

Just got one, starved. Recieved:

15k farming xp

20k woodcut

25k craft xp

30k herblore xp

after that it desintegrated into a dragonkin lamp, which was like a genie lamp, giving me 32603 rc xp(87 rc).

so from one you got like 120k xp? nice.

I have a feeling that's not the only possible reward, and that even if it is, the exp varies.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15k farming xp

20k woodcut

25k craft xp

30k herblore xp

after that it desintegrated into a dragonkin lamp, which was like a genie lamp, giving me 32603 rc xp(87 rc).

I have a feeling that's not the only possible reward, and that even if it is, the exp varies.

the lamp at the end might, but according to rune wiki it goes 15k, 20k, 25k, 30k every time.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

15k farming xp

20k woodcut

25k craft xp

30k herblore xp

the lamp at the end might, but according to rune wiki it goes 15k, 20k, 25k, 30k every time.

I was referring only to the final reward.

Why did they put a Dragon Scimitar shop in Varrock? Are people really that lazy...

Oh well, nice update anyways :) Kind of reminds of "Shattered Heart" though.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

15k farming xp

20k woodcut

25k craft xp

30k herblore xp

I was referring only to the final reward.

It might be like the Shattered hearts xp reward. Dependant on the skill level.

howlin1eeveesig.png

Does the person assisting get the xp reward (15k-30k)? As I can't do any of them (except the lowest two summoning ones).

I also wonder if you can pot/pie up for them, if so then can do the earliest cooking ones too just about.

I think the person assisting you will get the xp but you might still get a little something (or at least that's how I read it).

As for the potting up your level I don't see why you can't, since we are allowed to get assisted help.

howlin1eeveesig.png

I also wonder if you can pot/pie up for them, if so then can do the earliest cooking ones too just about.

Not sure, something tells me you can't.

EDIT: Yeah, Howlin, but we don't get exp from assists. Meh, no idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4COshjpmNY

Just got one as a drop, theres the YT video i made showing what the options are if anyones interested.

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

The orb of oculus can save positions. Pretty epic for fast paced zoom-shots. (It can do the zoom-thing from the Dungeoneering trailer jagex released, where the camera would bounce around the dungeon.)

Also RIP people buying D Scims for 120k.

Why did they put a Dragon Scimitar shop in Varrock? Are people really that lazy...

Oh well, nice update anyways :) Kind of reminds of "Shattered Heart" though.

Yeah seems quite pointless...

At least this is some high-level content,people are always complaining that there isn't enough.

[hide=The Game]

115901906-a1c5259daea74cf0906e4336523e4bbd.4c179570-full.jpg

[/hide]

jagex just lost it?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

The game seems to run smoother for me after the update, then I walked into the GE.

Lagged like bloody murder and tried to take out a few things for my bank:

2ymvgjt.png

I like the idea of it, a great encouragement boost into getting people to train their stats to 91+ for a shizload of exp in a drop which apparently doesn't seem to be very rare, just hope it doesnt become too helpful

Lmao at f2pers being able to buy d scims... Classic jagex fail

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Jagex is really putting alot things as references to dragonkin.

Hardly shocking when they have confirmed the end of mahjaratt story line is close (could still be talking year(s)) and that the mahjaratt finale will require/follow WGS. And WGS reveals that Dragonkin were the guardians of the Stone of Jas and that some how its being moved is letting them return.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue