19-Jul-2010 - Dungeoneering Update

Toad

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I make more at TD's, right now I'm doing frost dragons just because the money is so easy. If i were doing TD's, or DK's, I couldnt not be typing this at the same time. But frost dragons are almost as afkable as training slayer.

I'm anticipating I'm spending about 200K/hr in pots (ppots + extremes + superantifires), and gross profit is steady at 2.5M/hr --> 2.2M/hr net

I'm pretty sure this won't last long.... 85 Dg isn't hard to get.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Even though I make more at TD's, right now I'm doing frost dragons just because the money is so easy. If i were doing TD's, or DK's, I couldnt not be typing this at the same time. But frost dragons are almost as afkable as training slayer.

I'm anticipating I'm spending about 200K/hr in pots (ppots + extremes + superantifires), and gross profit is steady at 2.5M/hr --> 2.2M/hr net

Quite boring though, even with the afk factor. Im hoping with the high req needed to kill them, they might possibly drop elite clue scrolls. Probably asking too much though.

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

It is, actually. Training Dungeoneering is more time consuming than I realized, and considering a lot of the Runescapian population hates the skill, we'll probably have a monopoly on those dragon for a while (There are more peope with 85 Dungeoneering than there are people with 99 Runecrafting).

g6lx8k9.png

46 minutes at frosts with yak/turm/ovl.

Don't use overloads, as you're simply wasting money.

How do you know? There's people like me who trained to 99 with them and have 3k+ of them. I would hardly call using a by product of a lvl'ing skill a waste of money, especially if the lvl'ing is faster than any other way AND cheaper (at the time I used it at least).

Yeah... I can't even get lvl 56. I just did a solo medium floor, I definitely liked the improvements that patch 1.5 gave. But I still don't like the skill. I guess cause I don't like combat, and this skill is mostly combat, unless I join a 5 man and just skill.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

So they're just steamrolling over fixing it so F2Pers stop getting members doors or doors requiring higher levels that we can't open because we can't use herblore to boost?

they told us they weren't "fixing" that because it wasn't a "problem" a long time ago.

Naaxi.png

So they're just steamrolling over fixing it so F2Pers stop getting members doors or doors requiring higher levels that we can't open because we can't use herblore to boost?

If you think about it, if they fixed that, then everyone would go to f2p worlds to level dungeoneering cause it'd end up being faster and not require extra skills or something. I don't dung much but that's just something I thought might happen if they did "fix" it.

SadNoLifer.png

100719114316.png

233k tokens for final upgrade, ouch.

That is ridiculous. Even if I was swimming in tokens, I'd rather use them on XP/chaotic weapon charges.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

MMG: Yo guYZ lets make new dung titles

Smart Mod: Ya and new rings can be upgraded utilizing title rewards rather than tokens. Berserker title = xp towards leveling berserk ring

Dumb Mod: r0fl0L????? no... we have t00 many [bleep]ing tokens lets make rings need to use tokens cause we gots too many t0kens. tokens..... T0KENSSSS t0000kenssss

I like the updates made. I went up 10 dung levels just from the first four doors :shades:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Update is pure crap. You need 88 dung just to get 2 good items... you'll be 200m exp in dung before you can get everything.

Just get to level 7.

Also, there are only three classes that seem useful:

Berserker, Tactician, and Gatherer.

td2sig.jpg