What song do you listen to in runescape to get you "pumped up"

SlayerMalk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't turned on the Runescape music for almost 5 years now. :thumbup:

As far as non-Runescape related music, well most of what I listen to is listed in the "What are you listening to right now!?" thread, in the Off-Topic section of the forums.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Haven't turned on the Runescape music for almost 5 years now. :thumbup:

I've never played with the runescape music. Even before this account. My iTunes has a much better selection.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Heavy metal most of the time.

Muted all Java applets. Never liked the RuneScape music, no matter how much work they put into it. The problem is that all the tracks in RS are computer-generated. Which means, they'll never sound as good as for example a real band. Until this lasts, RuneScape music is absolutely sub-par. Too many tracks to choose from, also. No search function. Just awful.

dontfearthereaper2.png

Well mostly indie music, but sometimes post-hardcore/screamo if I'm feeling it.

And also, I don't mind the runescape music at all. I find it calming and relaxing actually. I'm one of those people that might listen to that outside of runescape just to relax. Seems like I'm in the minority in that regard though haha.

| welcoming a clean head |

I open up iTunes (soon to be WMP12 under Windows 7, iTunes is horrid and my iPod broke anyway) and listen to that. RuneScape sound effects stay on though, can really add something to the game.

Pasty.png

Dangerous roads. Thats about it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I only listen to RS music when doing quests, they kind of give a mood for the quest. Other than that, whatever music style I feel like (don't really have any specific music in mind to get me "pumped up"), got 150Gb to choose from so it's all depends :P

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Well mostly indie music, but sometimes post-hardcore/screamo if I'm feeling it.

And also, I don't mind the runescape music at all. I find it calming and relaxing actually. I'm one of those people that might listen to that outside of runescape just to relax. Seems like I'm in the minority in that regard though haha.

That pretty much sums up what I think/listen to.

last.fm

:thumbup:

I was listening on there a lot, but they went and changed it so all but a few areas had to pay a monthly fee, so i swapped over to spotify soon after.

Always have the music on for new updates to listen to new tracks. For casual gaming I either watch tv or listen to other music.

Nothing on RS... But Hardcore Techno for when I Dungeoneer. fastfastfastfastfastfastfastfastfastfastfastfastfastfastWHOOOOOSH!

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

Although most of the Runescape tracks sound very "meh"-ish, which means there's no zing feel to it, for some reason I have a strange liking for Dungeoneering music. I always turn it on then.

Other than that, I guess the music from the Chaos Tunnels sounds rather nice, but that's it really. Nothing else interesting from the music.

When skilling or monster hunting or something else, I have my computer on mute.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'll assume you're talking about before a war or something. I don't listen to music while playing to rs but sometimes clan leaders try to give us extra incentives (such as embarrassing high school picture if we win or making the entire male council team sing a song like Single Ladies by Beyonce if we pull a certain amount ;)) to get people more motivated to come. My old leader promised to sing California Girls by Katy Perry if we won our first round of the JCup on our ventrillo karaoke night if we had won. Sadly we were in a slump and pulled our lowest in probably 6 month :(

120dgl.jpg