Ways to get rich in runescape

Normalize

Merchanting

Notice he didn't say price manipulation

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Frost drags are meant to be really good (85 dung required).

This probably belongs in help and advice though.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

Daily Activities (Look on AoW for a guide, usually 15 minutes for 1m every day)

Low Combat Req (~1m/hr or higher):

Green/Blue Dragons

Barrows

Spirit Mages

Aviansies

PvP Tricking

High Combat Req(~2-3m/hr or Higher):

GWD

Corp

TDs

DKs

Frost Dragons

Skilling(~1m/hr):

2x Nature Running w/ Graahk

Grenwall hunting

Unicorn Scroll making

Others:

Merchanting

Flipping

Manipulating Manipulation Clans

Herb Runs

For Pures (~70 or lower combat with minimal skills):

Item Gathering (ex. Swamp Tar, red spider spawns)

F2P:

Great Orb Project

That's all the methods I can think of off the top of my head. F2P or pures can average 500k/hr while P2P can average 1m+/hr and high lvl P2P can average 3m/hr easily. Take your pick.

120dgl.jpg

My personal favorite, and source of funds for everything I do: runecrafting. 700k an hour at a relaxed pace, far more if you are intense and focused. Its the most reliable source of income, and is pretty good if you ask me.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

My personal favorite, and source of funds for everything I do: runecrafting. 700k an hour at a relaxed pace, far more if you are intense and focused. Its the most reliable source of income, and is pretty good if you ask me.

DKs is just as reliable and with a yak it averages at 3.5m profit/hr (Banking bones/hides ftw)

120dgl.jpg

Buying some rares, quitting and then coming back next year.
*Doesn't include santa's, some masks, pumpkins and disks.

Really? I mean i bought my santa for 10M two years ago and sold for 85mil when I came back... -_-

Sure it goes up and down a lot more often than say a phat, but thats because there are alot more santa's being traded. But without a doubt you wait long enough on a santa you will ALWAYS make money.

That being said making money...

Dailies (runes, broad bolts, battlestaffs, etc...)

Herb runs

MTK

And combine it with another way to make money (what you will spend most your time on). If you actually like to play and enjoy the game I suguest slayer, even if you power slay its profit, if you take your time its big profits on certain tasks. I made 900k on a task yesterday just with herb/seed drops for example...

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Collect blue drag scales from dungeon and crush them. Can be a bit slow at times but you get about 30k per trip if you take a spirit terrorbird.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

F2P:

Great Orb Project

That's all the methods I can think of off the top of my head. F2P or pures can average 500k/hr while P2P can average 1m+/hr and high lvl P2P can average 3m/hr easily. Take your pick.

That isn't the only good method of free play moneymaking.

Runecrafting water runes, runite mining, and cockroach soldiers can easily reach those amounts as well.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

F2P:

Great Orb Project

That isn't the only good method of free play moneymaking.

Runecrafting water runes, runite mining, and cockroach soldiers can easily reach those amounts as well.

500k/hr with water rcing is pretty much impossible the last I checked. The fastest time I managed to get with cabbage telly -> draynor bank was around 2 minutes. It's slightly faster (like 10 seconds tops) using lummy teleport, but then you're using law runes and also taking up a slot for earth/air runes. Even at the max multiplier, I could expect 150k-200k at the very best.

I can't speak on roach soldiers since I haven't done them much, but seeing as rune items are their main valuable drop, you'd need to get around 20 an hour to get to 500k. That seems somewhat unlikely.

I think people are forgetting the most important thing on this thread- what exactly is rich? For some people, mining copper and tip, smithing them to bronze plates and selling to varrock store makes them rich, but for others, countless hours of monster hunting and merching still doesn't achieve that goal. Is 500m rich? For most people, it might be, but for others, they still wouldn't be able to buy 4 items with that amount. And when going by that perspective, merchanting is the only way to get rich.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Daily Activities (Look on AoW for a guide, usually 15 minutes for 1m every day)

Low Combat Req (~1m/hr or higher):

Green/Blue Dragons

Barrows

Spirit Mages

Aviansies

PvP Tricking

High Combat Req(~2-3m/hr or Higher):

GWD

Corp

TDs

DKs

Frost Dragons

Skilling(~1m/hr):

2x Nature Running w/ Graahk

Grenwall hunting

Unicorn Scroll making

Others:

Merchanting

Flipping

Manipulating Manipulation Clans

Herb Runs

For Pures (~70 or lower combat with minimal skills):

Item Gathering (ex. Swamp Tar, red spider spawns)

F2P:

Great Orb Project

What's Corp, TD, and DK?

NormaIize.png