Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"The more difficult your clue, the greater your reward! "

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Sly_Wizard
[ Display Name History ]

Sly_Wizard

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

if it does mean anything beyond the level of the clue they had better have those darn celtic knots at the top

What's up with people thinking Celtic Knot puzzles are hard/not liking them? Personally, after I got my first knot puzzle, I was hooked. It was fun, it was easy, and I wanted MORE. Now on my second elite clue I had 4 celtic knots and it was a great time. The whole clue took me 34 minutes and I came out with Armadyl Chaps and a Penguin Staff. :thumbsup:

I had an elite with 4 celtic knot puzzles and I got, iirc, some biscuits, some tuna potatoes and a dragon dagger.

PereGrin
[ Display Name History ]

PereGrin

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,092 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Pere Grin
i had 3 celtic knot puzzles, 2 puzzle boxes, and the rest random scan clues. And i got wild pies, 3 super sets, and tai bwo wanni teleports.

r4ngewarlord
[ Display Name History ]

r4ngewarlord

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • RSN:r4ngewarlord
I really want to try a celtic knot puzzle it looks fun :D but first I'll have to get a elite clue scroll haha.
Posted Image
Gamertag: EFs Predator.
Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Viv
[ Display Name History ]

Viv

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
usually in a long clue i think "mg i better get something good for this"

and then i get crap