03-Sep-2010 - Bonus XP Weekend!

Den

Umm when does this bonus xp end?

I hardly play when it's weekend, because you know .. it's weekend and then some people do .. other stuff lol

I bought 60k green d-leather but I guess I'll end up maxing crafting the "normal" way uhhh

It's a shame but I hope I can use my hours of bonus xp monday....

Cheers

skyflipper0.png

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you all think you've played a lot last friday, but I have played for 24 hours straight. Starting at 6:30 AM, and It's 6:30AM now

That kind of activity is very suspicious, usually indicative of a bot. Reported.

I lol'd.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Umm when does this bonus xp end?

I hardly play when it's weekend, because you know .. it's weekend and then some people do .. other stuff lol

I bought 60k green d-leather but I guess I'll end up maxing crafting the "normal" way uhhh

It's a shame but I hope I can use my hours of bonus xp monday....

Cheers

Were happy to announce that an extended Bonus XP Weekend will be running from the 3rd to the 6th of September 2010! Members should prepare their potion ingredients' date=' stock up on planks and build up a strong Dungeoneering prestige to get the most from the four days.[/quote']

[spoiler=trim]bonusxpweekenden.jpg

The Bonus XP Weekend has now started! The next time you log into the game, your bonus XP modifier will come into effect. The modifier will begin at 2.7x the usual rate of XP you would earn from standard training activities, and will decrease every 30 minutes (of in-game time) in line with the table below. Your multiplier will then remain at 1.1x

until the Bonus XP Weekend finishes on Monday.

[spoiler=Trim] Game time (mins) XP Multiplier

Up to 30 - x 2.7

30-60 - x 2.55

60-90 - x 2.4

90-120 - x 2.25

120-150 - x 2.1

150-180 - x 2.0

180-210 - x 1.9

210-240 - x 1.8

240-270 - x 1.7

270-300 - x 1.6

300-330 - x 1.5

330-360 - x 1.45

360-390 - x 1.4

390-420 - x 1.35

420-450 - x 1.3

450-480 - x 1.25

480-510 - x 1.2

510-540 - x 1.175

540-570 - x 1.15

570-600 - x 1.125

600+ - x 1.1

The XP button left of the minimap will give you information on your current XP modifier and how long until it next decreases via a tooltip. To get a clearer idea of what actions will and will not be modified by the Bonus XP Weekend, and for more information in general, please read the Second Helping blog and the announcement newspost.

Enjoy!

The RuneScape Content Team

35b9enp.jpg

I know you all think you've played a lot last friday, but I have played for 24 hours straight. Starting at 6:30 AM, and It's 6:30AM now

That kind of activity is very suspicious, usually indicative of a bot. Reported.

Bladewing, +1 to you sir.

OT: I went from 78-80 Ranged in about an hour training on a slayer task. :) Did a bit of thieving, got 68 Summoning. (Finally.) I'm currently doing a hellhound task with my new favorite familiar. Not ranging it though, using melee. :P

I think herblore/runecrafting have killed my right hand. ;___;

I cant take my usual 20 minute breaks without feeling like I'm wasting time with this timer thingy running. >.<

You can log out for your 20 min break you know, and the timer wont go down...

I know, its the whole bank pin eating up time that puts me off it though.

I had my xp counter on 93M before today, now it's down to 700k, thanks to the dungeoneering bug which made me have to reset it, oh well only another 5 months work thanks!! glad to see the weekend a huge success! sarcasm :thumbup:

Ouch man. :(

Would be annoyed if I was forced to reset mine.

Remove your bank pin for exp weekend and after it put it back on again. Simple. :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Remove your bank pin for exp weekend and after it put it back on again. Simple. :thumbup:

That's exactly what I did.

Im paranoid about getting hacked though. :P

That's exactly what I did.

Im paranoid about getting hacked though. :P

Only takes a few seconds to enter pin but I didn't log for hours too (I'm also paranoid)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

So because people seem to be having glitchy trees, I'll still plant mine when I get the cash to do so. But..... Would you advise me to do agility? :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

So because people seem to be having glitchy trees, I'll still plant mine when I get the cash to do so. But..... Would you advise me to do agility? :)

I'd advise people to do whatever they don't like, and ones that you can't get bonus xp in regularly. Agility yes, Herblore yes, anything you can get the likes of SC tools for excluding mining, no :P

Greater appeal for skills, SC tools are too easy for the likes of construction & smithing.

I'd advise people to do whatever they don't like, and ones that you can't get bonus xp in regularly. Agility yes, Herblore yes, anything you can get the likes of SC tools for excluding mining, no :P

Greater appeal for skills, SC tools are too easy for the likes of construction & smithing.

Ah well for me I did smithing until it hit 1.9X I still now have 1.7X on the clock (Been agilitying for the past hour) and have logged out because of Rev Ork. But yeah..... Got me 94 smith and 267K from 95. So make that exception ;)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I had my xp counter on 93M before today, now it's down to 700k, thanks to the dungeoneering bug which made me have to reset it, oh well only another 5 months work thanks!! glad to see the weekend a huge success! sarcasm :thumbup:

Actually thanks for reminding me of that fact as I didnt get the extra xp weekend time. HOWEVER due to fact I couldnt log on when it first began I didnt do a dungeon either which meant I get to keep my xp counter xp.

All in all I think I prefer keeping my xp counter rather than 2 hours of extra 2.7 xp. I would of done a dungeon floor if I had been logged.

WIN! :thumbsup: Obviously those who were playing and didnt plan to do a dungeon floor got the most but I for me personally I would of done a dungeon floor and lost the counter.. :ohnoes:

Phew.

Actually thanks for reminding me of that fact as I didnt get the extra xp weekend time. HOWEVER due to fact I couldnt log on when it first began I didnt do a dungeon either which meant I get to keep my xp counter xp.

All in all I think I prefer keeping my xp counter rather than 2 hours of extra 2.7 xp. I would of done a dungeon floor if I had been logged.

WIN! :thumbsup: Obviously those who were playing and didnt plan to do a dungeon floor got the most but I for me personally I would of done a dungeon floor and lost the counter.. :ohnoes:

Phew.

I didn't think about doing a dungeon before the counter went active, and I'm glad I didn't think of it. :P

Phew.

I didn't think about doing a dungeon before the counter went active, and I'm glad I didn't think of it. :P

Well the counter said 2147M, xp "Lots!" when finishing the floor basically max xp cap - no experience granted, 0 xp for floor total not even standard floor xp without the bonus which is what lead to the "Lots!" and the resetting of it so I could keep track of my overall xp gains again :P

362,353 RuneCrafting EXP (13,198 Essence) crafted at the Ourania Altar in 9h45... good or not? :unsure:

Got a mage level aswell from Teleporting to Lunar and back ^_^

Hmm.. hard to tell, the xp depends on your RuneCrafting level as you get higher you get more xp from the altar because better chance of higher runes, I'd say it's good for the 60 mark though ;)

362,353 RuneCrafting EXP (13,198 Essence) crafted at the Ourania Altar in 9h45... good or not? :unsure:

Got a mage level aswell from Teleporting to Lunar and back ^_^

Hmm.. hard to tell, the xp depends on your RuneCrafting level as you get higher you get more xp from the altar because better chance of higher runes, I'd say it's good for the 60 mark though ;)

9h45 for 13k essence? I moved 10k in approximately 4h40 ... :shock:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

^ And I thought he was insane for doing RC for that long... you're moving some fast xp there :S

I've done about 150k RC xp over about 4k ess so far in 2hr 30.

I'm 28% of my way to 77 though - I'm not sure that I'll get it all done before I reach 1.1 but I'll just keep going after that. I'm determined to be able to mage in DG again ;)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].