03-Sep-2010 - Bonus XP Weekend!

Den

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to make sure on this, I used garden pies to boost my farming so I can plant some palm trees. If I check health on those trees without the level requirement to plant them, do I still get exp?

Yes.

No, you don't. You have to boost your stats again before you check health, else everyone could use magic trees for insane experience through assist.

I can't even play because I don't want to waste my timer and my Papaya trees have decided to take 20+ hours to grow :thumbdown:

One of the reasons im glad im done with farming tree's.

I can't even play because I don't want to waste my timer and my Papaya trees have decided to take 20+ hours to grow :thumbdown:

I took / am taking the entire day (24 hours) off from Scape to let my calquat and palms grow. nothing wrong with spending some time away from RS

Need to make sure on this, I used garden pies to boost my farming so I can plant some palm trees. If I check health on those trees without the level requirement to plant them, do I still get exp?

Yes.

No, you don't. You have to boost your stats again before you check health, else everyone could use magic trees for insane experience through assist.

I was getting xp from my magics even though I was 72 farm

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Yes.

You can't assist with trees.

Quick question: if stuff like long bones and circus are multiplied, is the Wild Jade Vine (2500 slayer exp) and Tears of Guthix multiplied? Thanks.

Edit: My vine was diseased and died, cab't test it out :(

This really gets down to the morals of cheating versus the morals of being forced to throw away your life [1000's of hours] to access content you enjoy

Isn't life about throwing away your life (a job) to access content you enjoy?

15% of my way from 72-77 RC - my main goal. Made 81k RC and 17k Magic xp in about an hour and 15 mins. I keep having to break, though, because of my low attention span at grinding and my obsessive need to check the forums and make posts like this :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Hello there,

We have looked through the code and found a bug where the amount of XP awarded for dungeoneering overflowed one of our variables. This stopped the awarded XP from being awarded.

As you can guess, this was not part of the plan. So we have placed in a new fix that will ensure there is no overflow. This fix will cap the bonus for the very low floors. This isn't the best solution, but we felt it best to get the immediate problem sorted.

Because we cannot recover what XP might have been awarded we have taken the opportunity to rollout a onetime reset of the Bonus XP timer.

I am really sorry that this has taken place. You can rest assured that I feel terrible about this occurring.

Take care,

Mod Fnord

Yay :^_^:

This mod is the one who is ALWAYS MESSING STUFF UP.

Why doesn't Jagex fire him?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I'm done with the main portion of my bonus exp weekend... here are the stats! :rolleyes:

62.4M... money spent on herblore supplies (btw... my total net worth = 62.5M, 100k left after buying :thumbsup: )

2,544,213... xp total xp gained

5 hr 3 min... time it took for 2.5m xp

318xp average per potion

508k xp per hour

28,249,664 loss (but nothing sells for minimum...)

11.1gp/xp counting the spec restores

9.63 without counting them

Gained 49k high score ranks

7985 Potions made

All of this got me from 73 herblore to 85 herblore (and 40k from 86!!)

Estimates on the potions I made...

3000 ranging potions (started with these, was getting 440xp/potion at 2.7x)

100 antifires (turned into extreme antifires)

100 super defence

300 super restore

2800 super strength

--100 extreme strength

800 super energy

--650 special restores

150 super attacks

--100 extreme attacks

10 saradomin brews (lol)

100 prayer potions

I'm not sure what i'll do with the rest of the time. I'm at 1.5x bonus right now. Done for the day.

2s0cxth.png

Ok, I think something's wrong. It's been 24 hours now and those trees haven't grown. Also I replanted yews about 8 hours ago. Is replanting trees not working during the weekend?

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Yes.

You can't assist with trees.

Are you sure about that? I know you can't assist with untradable seeds but I could've sworn a while ago I used assist for a fruit tree.

EDIT: Huh, sounds like I was thinking of something else. Guess you learn something new every day.

Those people that have been training skills non stop from the beginning of the bonus should now(actually 10 minutes ago with no logouts) be over the 10 hour limit(well, actually 11,6 hour limit, as it turned out), i'm currently half way done with 1,15, gained around 9.8m xp in that time, will finish off the timer tomorrow and then start summoning for another 5-6m xp. Too bad i missed the last weekend, but this is actually great fun.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Did my mage/palm/spirit tree run this morning (414,837xp). Will do a mage tree run tonight and do a palm/mage tree run tomorrow morning. I should be able to get all these done within the 2.7x multiplier time and then will move onto my least favorite skill - Agility. I'll do this until I hit 1.1x on the multiplier and then I'll make a decision from there to determine what will be next on the agenda.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

I think herblore/runecrafting have killed my right hand. ;___;

I cant take my usual 20 minute breaks without feeling like I'm wasting time with this timer thingy running. >.<

I cant take my usual 20 minute breaks without feeling like I'm wasting time with this timer thingy running. >.<

You can log out for your 20 min break you know, and the timer wont go down...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

You can log out for your 20 min break you know, and the timer wont go down...

I think he knows he can log out, it just feels like he's wasting time to him.

I've took quite a few breaks, and still have 1.6x left on my timer. I went from 98-99 magic, and 72-74 agility so far. Hoping to get 75 agility at least and when my timer drops to 1.1x I will probably start on 90-94 summoning. I won't get to that till tomorrow or late tonight though.

Low_C.png

I did about 4 hrs early this morning, but then I had to go to work. I'm not sure if I'll get the other 6 hours tonight, tomorrow, or even Sunday... Ohh well, I'll see what I can do.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I missed the XP counter reset because I had school.

Not like I would've been up at 6 AM anyways....

[hide] RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/hide]

K, got that out of my system. Time for herblore and rcing.

a70c7.png