03-Sep-2010 - Bonus XP Weekend!

Den

I don't think I'll be playing normally like I do for this weekend. That bonus counter really annoys me and I don't like that I'm losing out on any potential experience if I stand at a bank too long. It just bugs me to no end and then I get irritated with other people.

This is probably the last xp weekend I plan to be home for. It's really just too stressful, even to ignore. :unsure:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really, since after 10 hours the 1.1x is pretty much zilch.

10% is still a pretty big boost, if you think about it though. I'm going to try to get as much gametime as possible (without killing myself) because even at 1.1x, it's still a pretty big increase, just not as big as before.

Although, it DOES screw up training prayer/using SC items/etc., eh.

I got my 99 herb under 3hrs. then i logged off to take a long break. I will play over 10hrs this wknd, but after that, x1.1 isn't that attractive to me.

it's really annoying that it's not really double xp weekend, it's more like double xp for 20 hours and then it's 1.1xp.

Its 'Bonus XP weekend', not double.

Its 10 hours of bonuses before it reaches the base 1.1

Anyway...

Did a lot better than i expected today, because of the reset i managed to get 92 herby instead of 90 which i calculated.

So

85-92 Herblore

77-79 Farm (81 planted for when i log in 2moro)

Logged out at 1.7x

Tomorrow is

FM 1.2k yews i have lying in bank

Get 74-75 agility

Then ZMI for a few hours.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I got 91 farming today :) I'm quite pleased with that. I spent an hour or two runecrafting and I'm hoping that I'll get level 97 tomorrow :) If not, at least I'll be pretty close!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I shouldn't have left resubscribing as a member until an hour before it started, as it wasn't working for some reason.

I guess I'll try again tonight, if not I guess its probably better for my study.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Thus far, I've used maybe half of my herbs and have gone from 74 - 86 herb. I seem to have miscalculated the speed at which I could make pots, which sucks because it looks like I'll have enough pots for about 90'ish when I figured about 87 off the top of my head. I don't know what I was thinking, and should have gone ahead and bought a ton of avantoes to turn into extreme attack pots (I have about 1.4k super attacks sitting in my bank right now). Bah!

1 hour 55 min in and I've gotten almost 1.3M herblore xp, which leveled me from 72-80. Still got another ~3000 more super attack/super energy potions to make, no idea what level they will take me to though. I just used whatever herbs I had accumulated all year. :P

I''ll probably just runecraft or mine once I'm done, until I get to 1.1x experience. My main goal was accomplished so I'm happy. :) While I wish they hadn't done a second bonus xp weekend, I won't deny that I'm happy to save a bunch of money training herblore.

I had my xp counter on 93M before today, now it's down to 700k, thanks to the dungeoneering bug which made me have to reset it, oh well only another 5 months work thanks!! glad to see the weekend a huge success! sarcasm :thumbup:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I had my xp counter on 93M before today, now it's down to 700k, thanks to the dungeoneering bug which made me have to reset it, oh well only another 5 months work thanks!! glad to see the weekend a huge success! sarcasm :thumbup:

That stinks, Smelly. :(

EDIT: Pun intended.

I can corp for a while once I 4 dose my pots, made the 3 dose overloads today, the other stuff bought around mid as I needed new restores and brews anyway perfect time to buy :wink:.

corpf.png

woop.png

Going to cook rocktail until it hits 1.1 X

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I got like 300k herb xp with herbs I've been holding from MTK. I was going to rc, but didn't want to bother with ZMI'ing my bank. I then wanted to hunt, but EVERY STUPID RED SALAMANDER SPOT WAS FULL.

So I'm down in the LRC mining gold for no reason whatsoever. :thumbdown:

a70c7.png

Got 85 - 93 Herb. Very disappointed, was aiming for 95 (maths said 95 halfway to 96 was possible) but I forgot it was double xp this morning, and it got to 2.3 before I went :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

92 Fm tonight (sleeping over @ a friends house)

99 fm tomorrow maybe... Idk, thats only 20-30k logs or so.

When I get 99 fm I'm jsut gonna casual slay the rest of the weekend.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

I can't even play because I don't want to waste my timer and my Papaya trees have decided to take 20+ hours to grow :thumbdown:

Ok, I think something's wrong. It's been 24 hours now and those trees haven't grown. Also I replanted yews about 8 hours ago. Is replanting trees not working during the weekend?

Anyone? It's been 30 hours now.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

upset about the dg glich :S

but anyway

14m exp in farming 14m exp in mining 14m exp in fishing + 279k more exp in fish

then i did some slayer now just gunna dg its close to 1.1 or w/e now lol

StarViv.png

I know you all think you've played a lot last friday, but I have played for 24 hours straight. Starting at 6:30 AM, and It's 6:30AM now

You played for 24 hours straight and only got 3.2m xp in cooking? What were you cooking, raw meat?

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::