03-Sep-2010 - Bonus XP Weekend!

Den

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was crafting nats and getting over 1k per trip with no large pouch I knew something was up and thats when I noticed something was up. If it wasn't for some skillers at CW I wouldn't have known it was a dung bug. I wonder how the mods are patching this over on the forums :-k

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

When I was crafting nats and getting over 1k per trip with no large pouch I knew something was up and thats when I noticed something was up. If it wasn't for some skillers at CW I wouldn't have known it was a dung bug. I wonder how the mods are patching this over on the forums :-k

Did you know Jagex gave all the forum mods riot shields?

[hide=]kidding, of course[/hide]

Did you know Jagex gave all the forum mods riot shields?

[hide=]kidding, of course[/hide]

They could probably use them honestly, yuk yuk yuk.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

Are people still getting resets?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Are people still getting resets?

I don't think it matters anymore, because it only affects people who were online before the bug was fixed.

I'm even crosser that I was before now.

I was so 'beeped' off with losing the 83k (224k with multiplier) Dung Xp I decided to take the dog for a nice long walk to help me calm down!!

Now I log back in & find that Jagex have royaly screwed me - not only do I lose my Dung XP (& floor for that matter) they have reset everyones timer - I managed to claw back a massive 9 minutes, whereas other people have had well over 1 hour extra, which if you are doing herblore is a hell of a bonus (both xp gained & cash saved).

It wouldn't have taken a genius to work out that quite a few people were starting the Dung floors before 12.00 in order to maximise the xp - you only had to look at the forums this morning to work this out. This is something they could have avoided.

the_lad_1.png

I was so 'beeped' off with losing the 83k (224k with multiplier) Dung Xp I decided to take the dog for a nice long walk to help me calm down!!

Now I log back in & find that Jagex have royaly screwed me - not only do I lose my Dung XP (& floor for that matter) they have reset everyones timer - I managed to claw back a massive 9 minutes, whereas other people have had well over 1 hour extra, which if you are doing herblore is a hell of a bonus (both xp gained & cash saved).

It wouldn't have taken a genius to work out that quite a few people were starting the Dung floors before 12.00 in order to maximise the xp - you only had to look at the forums this morning to work this out. This is something they could have avoided.

Well this is Jagex we are talking about.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I just did my first tree run. Gained over 400k farming experience in about 15 minutes. I replanted everything so I will not log back in until tomorrow morning. Then I'll do another run, replant, and then one final farming run Sunday morning. I should get about 1M farming experience in total. Then I'll go work on some construction or crafting (and still have a 2.55 multiplier to start with).

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

Well this is Jagex we are talking about.

I did admittedly, like the rest of you, forget they fail to do the most simple task. They make the people in the GE shouting "free st00f pl0x" look like Oxbridge Educated Professors.

I am still surprised at the lack of competence they seem to have..... Complete farce now. To make it fair they should roll it out that when people hit a certain time it resets.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

So yeah, my multiplier just went back to 2.7x, maybe 3 minutes ago...

Oooooh? But were you on earlier?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

I just did my first tree run. Gained over 400k farming experience in about 15 minutes. I replanted everything so I will not log back in until tomorrow morning. Then I'll do another run, replant, and then one final farming run Sunday morning. I should get about 1M farming experience in total. Then I'll go work on some construction or crafting (and still have a 2.55 multiplier to start with).

Would really love to see you program an event like this.

[bleep]ing lame.

Spend in the area of 400-500m on 96 summoning, 95 herblore and 95 prayer - now everyone can get it for 200m

This is so lame.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Seems like everyone's timer will reset once at a given time.

Some friends have told me their timer just reset, even though mine did a while ago.