03-Sep-2010 - Bonus XP Weekend!

Den

There has been a bit of confusion about when this event will end.

I can confirm that Bonus XP weekend will finish at 12.00pm (midday) Tuesday the 7th of September GMT. I should know, as I'll be turning it off!

So for those of you who were concerned about it ending at midnight tonight you've got a little longer if you want to take advantage of it.

Mod Nexus.

Quick find code: 15-16-7-61644985

They could have told that earlier :angry: could do another palm & yews farming round

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a bit of confusion about when this event will end.

I can confirm that Bonus XP weekend will finish at 12.00pm (midday) Tuesday the 7th of September GMT. I should know, as I'll be turning it off!

So for those of you who were concerned about it ending at midnight tonight you've got a little longer if you want to take advantage of it.

Mod Nexus.

Quick find code: 15-16-7-61644985

Nice communication in Jagex there. The Dev Blog for it says it will finish at the end of Monday :P Can't complain with an extra 12 hours of bonus xp though!

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

93-95 Smithing

86-88 Dungeoneering

77-78 Hunter

77-78 Agility

Was away for most of the weekend, so I only managed just over 12 hours. Still happy about those gains, didn't expect nearly as much.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

94->96 herb

95->96 pray (for the lulz)

97->98 mage

72->73 theif

77->80 agil

90->92 dung

i done good

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

It's going to end at 12:00pm GMT, there's a quote floating around on one of these threads.

Personally, I got:

62->71 Farming

61->70 Thieving

67->70 Herblore

64->66 Crafting

71->74 Magic (just shy of 75)

68->72 Cooking

Elapsed time: ~8:30

Achieved most of my goals, though I burned out on thieving earlier than I wanted to (would have preferred to get up to 81), and overall, I'm satisfied with the weekend. Looking forward to being able to finally mage some Iron Dragons effectively now, AND make my own antifires for it. Also, a whole slew of quests/diaries have been opened up to me, so I've got a fair bit of content available now that I didn't before, even if I didn't manage to crack the surface of the higher-tier stuff.

lizzenkov.png

Herblore 69-76

Agility 66-68

Thieving 70-72

Slayer 91-92

Rc 65-67 (by midday today)

Construction 71-73

Constitution 96-97

Summoning 78-88 (by midday)

Dungeoneering would have been 89-90 if it hadn't been for a f45 completed 40 second after the weekend started which gave me ZERO total experience

Overall i'm pretty happy with that, lots of levels i was fearing getting have ben gotten. Also went up to 130 cbt which means it should make finding decent dungeoneering teams marginally easier

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

farming 77 -> 79 (always nice, in like 5-6 minutes)

herblore 81 -> 87 (far more than expected, thank you multiplier reset :rolleyes: )

summoning 91 -> 96 (hello pack yak)

All in all I enjoyed it. Mainly because this time I was able to play unlike the first weekend. Also the reset played right into my hands as I was already making (my best) pots for 1:20-1:30 hours and it allowed me some nice additional bonus exp.

Note I still don't like the concept nor the setup of it, but hey if there is going to be one, I will use it.

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

89 -> 95 Herblore

68 -> 71 Dungeoneering

96 -> 97 Summoning

94 -> 95 Woodcutting

90 -> 91 Fishing

88 -> 89 Farming

83 -> 84 Hunter

82 -> 83 Agility

81 -> 82 Mining

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

41 -> 45 Farming

50 -> 61 Ranged

70 -> 71 Constitution

57 -> 62 Fletching

Not bad, could have done better though. Dunno why I wanted to go the ranged way though :P

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention