Post the Contents of Your Pockets

KittyKat

Right pocket: Wallet and celluar communication device

Left pocket: Lighter

No, I don't smoke. You wanna fight about it?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left pocket- iPod

Right pocket- phone, gum

back pocket- wallet(no money, my ID card, and giftcards from Starbucks, Gamestop, Walmart, and Best Buy)

other back pocket- deck o' cards.

XvhqZ.jpg

You have NO IDEA how useful a pair of folded tissues can be, especially to a person with hayfever.

Anyway, the items go like this:

Right pocket - phone

Left pocket - earphones, 2 folded tissues (after use, bin or left BACK pocket)

Right back pocket - wallet (very thin, my wallet reaches a maximum thickness of about 1.3cm with cards, cash and receipts inside)

Left back pocket - tissues, wrappers I have yet to throw into a bin

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Right now:

Left- Wallet

Right- Phone

Usually:

Left- Phone/iPod

Right- Wallet

At Work:

Left- Pen/Crossword/Sudoku/Word Jumble (the puzzles are photocopied from the newspaper everyday)

Right- Tapesplitter/Knife/Swipe Card

Generally, the contents of my wallet are my work access card, debit card and a pair of expired discount cards (Chapters iRewards and EB Games EB Edge)... and when I have them, bus tickets.

I absolutely HAVE to have things the right way in my pockets:

Front right--Cell Phone, Burt's Bees, and any other small, pocketable items I could be carrying at any time

Front left--Keys ONLY

Back right--Wallet

Back left--Nothing ever

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Front left: Keys (Car and house)

Front right: Cellphone, pencil

Back left: nothing

Back right: Wallet with various objects (Drivers license, library card, various gift cards, stamps, condom, $110 and other stuff)

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I absolutely HAVE to have things the right way in my pockets:

Me too.

Left pocket: cell phone

Right pocket: keys, guitar pick

Back right: wallet

Back left: pocket change (sometimes receipts, notes etc.)

2009rb9.jpg

Right:

Wallet with license, school id, $11.05, 'I am not intoxicated' card. [i have type 1 diabetes; thus I am not intoxicated :P ]

Watch

custom Lego 4gb flashdrive

4gb SanDisk Cruizer

ChapStick

Left:

Usually car/house keys on lanyard with d20 keychain; atm nothing

Left Cargo:

Crappy Nokia Phone

4gb Sansa Clip mp3

green/black SkullCandy Ink'd earbuds

I don't know how you could stand having a wallet in your front pocket. It's designed for the back ones.

This. My dad, his friends, and every man I knew when I was little put it in their back pocket. When I got my first wallet, that's where it went and stayed for years.

Currently: nothing. I got a cellphone holder on my belt and my keys are hooked on my belt loop. Might have a pen or something, but for the most part my front pockets are empty.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I could swear I made this post, but it says I haven't posted in this thread. I bet there's a random post in some other thread, lol.

I can't stand having anything in my back pockets. I don't want inanimate objects rubbing my butt while I walk, and I don't want to have to twist around whenever I need my wallet. Plus, I normally have deep front pockets, or baggy pockets on the sides.

Right: Wallet, phone

Left: Tissues, mints when I have them

You only feel your wallet for the first day or so you put it in your back pocket. After that, your right butt-cheek gets quite used to the company.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

You only feel your wallet for the first day or so you put it in your back pocket. After that, your right butt-cheek gets quite used to the company.

That's so true. I often forget I have my wallet in my pocket, then freak out and check to make sure it's there.

I don't know how you could stand having a wallet in your front pocket. It's designed for the back ones.

This. My dad, his friends, and every man I knew when I was little put it in their back pocket. When I got my first wallet, that's where it went and stayed for years.

Currently: nothing. I got a cellphone holder on my belt and my keys are hooked on my belt loop. Might have a pen or something, but for the most part my front pockets are empty.

Feels more comfortable, in the back feels like it gets pickpockted too easy.