• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today:

Front right: Keys, pen

Front left: Knife, DS?

Back right: Wallet

Back left: Nothing at all.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Always set up:

Left front: Phone, nothing else. EVER.

Right front: IF wearing jacket, then cleaning cloth for glasses, nothing else. If not, then iPod.

Left back: Usually nothing, spare change if I get it from a purchase.

Right back: Wallet

Jacket: Nothing in anything except iPod in the stash pocket.

A human thumb, 5 fingernails, skin, and some finger bones.

Yes, I have my entire hand in my pocket right now.

You may have forgotten something...

I could go and list everything that's in a human hand, but I won't.

A human thumb, 5 fingernails, skin, and some finger bones.

Yes, I have my entire hand in my pocket right now.

You may have forgotten something...

I could go and list everything that's in a human hand, but I won't.

I have some lint, a hardees coupon, my moms visa, my moms other visa, my iphone, AND! an egg roll. Yuss.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I have a routine to this.

Left pocket: Car keys, house keys, jump drives on my keychain.

Right pocket: Pencil, Cell Phone, change (currency).

Right back Pocket: Wallet, I'm left handed but I have to have my wallet in my right pocket or It will bug me, I also have a habit of checking to see if i have it since i once lost my wallet. :ohnoes:

Left pocket: always empty.

Might sound sort of OCD, but it serves me well.

Low_C.png

I have a memory stick in my pocket.

Is it a memory stick? Or are you happy to see someone. Not me. Someone.

Ok. I am now seriously questioning your knowledge of women's anatomy.

I now have extra gum in my pocket.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Let's see.... When I go out and about, I have my iPhone and a wallet with a couple hundred in $20s in my right pocket, and spare change and two pocket knives in my left. That's about it.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

with a couple hundred in $20s in my right pocket

Shouldn't $60 in 20s be enough? I know you carry pocket knives, but why carry so much cash on you? Those knives become useless if you lose that wallet somehow.

:mellow:

I carry all my money with me because I don't trust the world enough to leave it anywhere else. Recently, that's been over $200 in 20s. I don't live in a community full of pickpockets, though.

i am currently wearing boxers :D

but i usually dont have anything in my pockets, seeing im female and my jeans are always too tight or too small

samlcopymq4.png

99mage::99agil::99craft::99fletch::99mining::99smithing::99fishing::99cook::99fm::99wc

Assist u?! YES IN DEEDY

with a couple hundred in $20s in my right pocket

Shouldn't $60 in 20s be enough? I know you carry pocket knives, but why carry so much cash on you? Those knives become useless if you lose that wallet somehow.

:mellow:

I dislike using my bank card for purchases, and there's very few options for banks in my area, so keeping a good chunk of change on hand's a good idea to avoid surcharges. Also, how do the knives get useless without a wallet? I'd figure that their purpose (utility, and "OH S#$@ MOVE!!!" fights/situations) doesn't need the wallet there as well. However, since it is a CHAIN wallet, there's probably some things that can be done with that in a pinch too. Heh. ^_^;;

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Apparently, I'm the only one of my (male) friends who doesn't carry a knife on him at all times. Man, do I feel emasculated. D: I was talking to one of my friends at the mall the other day after he threw a fry at me, and said, "Shane, I'm gonna stab you in the throat, I swear...". He and my four other friends decided to all show me their knives, and to compare mine. <_< Anyone know a well-priced knife that flips out/comes out with a switch?

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Apparently, I'm the only one of my (male) friends who doesn't carry a knife on him at all times. Man, do I feel emasculated. D: I was talking to one of my friends at the mall the other day after he threw a fry at me, and said, "Shane, I'm gonna stab you in the throat, I swear...". He and my four other friends decided to all show me their knives, and to compare mine. <_< Anyone know a well-priced knife that flips out/comes out with a switch?

Compensating? :-P

OT: Lots of lint. Last time I had anything in my pockets it was a cell phone, pen, and slip of paper with library numbers.