If I had a million dollars....

sees_all1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invest 75% into stocks, buying a Merc S-Class and give a bit of cash to fishing water eco programs.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Invest 75% into stocks, buying a Merc S-Class and give a bit of cash to fishing water eco programs.

But if you put your money in a savings account with an 0.05% annual interest, you could make $50,000 per year in interest! That'd be doubling your money in twenty years.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

But if you put your money in a savings account with an 0.05% annual interest, you could make $50,000 per year in interest! That'd be doubling your money in twenty years.

More fun and bigger winnings.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I'd get one of those shiny new htc droid phones... and a data plan.

Verizon-HTC-DROID-ERIS-Android-Phone.jpg

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

What if you get hit by a car after you step out of the bank? Or a dude walks in with a machine gun and demands your money :unsure:

As for phones, I'm lost. I'm almost 18 and I don't own one. :mellow:

Staurolite.png

New item is Television.

http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN65C8000XFXZA

65" 3D LED tv, retails for $5999.

I wanna be a billionaire so freakin' bad.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Why do people buy big tvs? I use three 21.5" 1080*1920 monitors, which I view from about 2' away. People buy big tvs, then sit farther away, giving the same picture quality as one of my screens, for far more money and more power consumption. Yet they get the same picture quality... unless they sit too close, which probably happens a lot. I work part time at a walmart and part of my job is helping people bring large items to their cars. Whenever people buy a tv they always ask the electronics guys "Is it 1080p because I know that's the best!?!?" yet if you asked them what 1080p means they'd have no damn idea. Why would someone spend a large amount of money on something without even knowing what they're buying? :wall: I'm assuming these buyers aren't one of us lucky millionaires :wink:. I understand you would want something of a bigger size so a family can view it comfortably but there is no reason to buy a TV larger than 40".

[/rant]

quit

Why do people buy big tvs? I use three 21.5" 1080*1920 monitors, which I view from about 2' away. People buy big tvs, then sit farther away, giving the same picture quality as one of my screens, for far more money and more power consumption. Yet they get the same picture quality... unless they sit too close, which probably happens a lot. I work part time at a walmart and part of my job is helping people bring large items to their cars. Whenever people buy a tv they always ask the electronics guys "Is it 1080p because I know that's the best!?!?" yet if you asked them what 1080p means they'd have no damn idea. Why would someone spend a large amount of money on something without even knowing what they're buying? :wall: I'm assuming these buyers aren't one of us lucky millionaires :wink:. I understand you would want something of a bigger size so a family can view it comfortably but there is no reason to buy a TV larger than 40".

[/rant]

I'd probably have that TV and then movie theater seating, for a buncha guests. Plus, as everyone will tell you, bigger is better.

♪♪ And I'm not done

@mister_moocky

Southern Californian suburbian homes' family rooms (where the main TV is supposed to sit) are designed so you CAN'T see them from 2 feet away. You're probably across the room or in the kitchen, so that's why a 21 inch would be too small. Now it can't just be in California where this happens since there's so many big TVs...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg