Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

More bank space and I don't know maybe granite some new kinda armour, come on, we need something stronger or better looking than Full Rune.

Bank space, yes. Better armor? Only for mages. Melee has enough of an advantage in F2P. And for looks, God armors are available.

The fact that pking in f2p would be rather safe is due to the fact that players are able to pk under lv 20 and teleport away safetly without dying. Allowing tb to be used in f2p totally takes away that comfort that many players have enjoyed for year ends now.

Mage pking is from what i see, a very unpopular way of pking in f2p currently. They have very pathetic magic armor which barely gives melee bonuses and even very mininum magic bonus. With that, magic is the most underpowered class in the wildy.

With introduction of tb in f2p, mage pking may become a better way of pking in wildy. Will the impacts affect f2p pking that much?

Discuss.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

No, if you give f2p an inch they'll ask for a mile (i think thats the lame expression). F2p pking is mostly about clans who pk in high wild and the rest is just starting pures and the occasional runer who teles, if you're not good enough to pk someone properly then you dont deserve their pixels.

No. Teleblock is a members-only spell, and this will only make F2P'ers want more and more members features. Plus, if you give teleblock to F2P, you're basically putting all the wilderness power to the member mages (since it's a lot easier to level mage in P2P, and so the members with 85 mage will head to F2P wild for easy kills). No F2P'ers will have a chance in F2P wild anymore.

Actually, I say let them have it (as well as wildy capes). Being that most clans have their wars on F2P, that seems like it would add a bit more challenge to it.

Also P2P players that go to F2P to Pk (whether solo or with clan) would also be able to use it there, wouldn't diminish it that much. Plus since it's a level 85 spell, it's not like every F2P player is going to have access to it anyway.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing it there. I mean, hell, there shouldn't be teleportation in the wilderness anyways in my opinion so might as well give them that.

Wilderness capes sounds fine too, I mean, it is just a cape.

Oh boo hoo! :( :boohoo: Your not paying, so why should you get any updates at all. 1 more row of bank space is the most you should get. Just 1 more row of bank space, Thats all they should give to nons. So stop crying about it. RS will never give you any updates. so stop crying :( :boohoo:

barnstorm1kl6.gif

Thanks to Hardwick246 for the sig

No. Teleblock is a members-only spell, and this will only make F2P'ers want more and more members features. Plus, if you give teleblock to F2P, you're basically putting all the wilderness power to the member mages (since it's a lot easier to level mage in P2P, and so the members with 85 mage will head to F2P wild for easy kills). No F2P'ers will have a chance in F2P wild anymore.

Umm yeah, I don't see why members would pk in f2p for a lousy 200k per kill when they could just pk in members for a lot more. Just because there would be teleblock doesn't mean that members would like automatically win in wildy. Just because you can make someone not tele doesn't mean that you can hit higher or anything. Also, there are plenty of f2pers with 85 mage.

This really belongs in the Why can't F2P Have... sticky in the rants forum.

Then put it there....

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob

Though I am P2P, I think that F2P'ers should get the forums and capes of achievement. Come on Jagex, just those two things wouldn't wreck P2P or F2P, yeesh. -.-

I do agree with the capes of achievement. But think about all of those other f2p'ers who dont care about the game and are basically noobz. They'll spam everything swear and complain asking for free stuff. Makin the forums more crowded than usual and just mess it all up.

ex. free st00f!!!

**** you! <--- blocked for your safety :)

and all of that other nonsence.

P.S. there is always other forums to go to like this site for example

Trevor92223.png

Oh boo hoo! :( :boohoo: Your not paying, so why should you get any updates at all. 1 more row of bank space is the most you should get. Just 1 more row of bank space, Thats all they should give to nons. So stop crying about it. RS will never give you any updates. so stop crying :( :boohoo:

Not all people who play waste their money on an online game. So maybe you should get a life?

*This does not go for all members.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Everything else should remain member because they are not paying for it but alittle bit of bankspace wouldn't hurt them. Not alot, maybe 1 or 2 rows to help them out abit. I know what it was like to have very limited bankspace so they should get some bankspace. Not alot mind you but just enough to keep them happy.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

jagex needs

a really hard quest that would give you several banks slots only for random event iteams or runes/arrows

a way to get back all random event iteams youve ever had/quest iteams

make everything in the game tradable, idc what it is if i want to give something to someone why cant i.

and cry all you want members jagex makes enough on the adds they dont really even need your money

o and p.s. jagex no longer cares about the players they are just interested in the loads of money they collect from them, (i do not hold a gruge against jagex i am just disapointed that jagex has become another money grubing entity in the world and let me just say we have enough of those)

jerseymiah.png

Proud owner of Full Sara

Perm seller of Str ammys. Pm me

My problem with the capes for f2p are the stats of the capes.

Boot capes are gloves are seen as members only armours, I dont feel that giving free players what is basically an obby cape would be a good desission.

However I do agree they need somthing like that.

sig2webzx7.jpg

Boot capes are gloves are seen as members only armours, I dont feel that giving free players what is basically an obby cape would be a good desission.

They'd probably need to tone down the stats to around 5+ to all defense, since no F2P cape comes near 9+ to all defense stats.

They'd probably need to tone down the stats to around 5+ to all defense, since no F2P cape comes near 9+ to all defense stats.

The way I see it, it can have no stat at all... trust me, those of us who've earned the right to wear it would appreciate anything.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85