Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I was wondering about:

Situation: you are not the keyer and you are solving a puzzle the keyer cant do. The keyer calls ggs gd. Do you tele immediately or finish the puzzle first. I think both scenarios have their advantages (doing the puzzle door first might result in a key that the keyer needs to advance, doing the GD helps the team to clear t quicker and die less if it's a badass gd).

One thing I was wondering about:

Situation: you are not the keyer and you are solving a puzzle the keyer cant do. The keyer calls ggs gd. Do you tele immediately or finish the puzzle first. I think both scenarios have their advantages (doing the puzzle door first might result in a key that the keyer needs to advance, doing the GD helps the team to clear t quicker and die less if it's a badass gd).

I usually continue with my puzzle, unless I have a free gate, then I gate the puzzle and tele ggs, clear the gd and immediately finish the puzzle ;).

26.56 - 4 - Oscar

Brb wingmanning a 25 min floor whenever you want sir.

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Maybe a suggestion: add the rank "promising key-student" or something :P.. For those below 100 yet very good keyers. (Or above 100 still wanting to gain a bit more experience).

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Do any of the good keyers think they could record a floor some time? I really wanna see what advanced keying and a 20 min large look like.

we want to. I'm personally waiting on getting a new computer before I do that though.

And I think the rest of the keyers have similar computer issues.

but we will, just not soon unless another keyer steps up to give it a shot.

Naaxi.png

I believe Rocked posted on youtube a video of a sub25 min warped floor. I can't remember if he was keying or no thought. Atm, I'm posting from my phone, so I do not have the link with me, but I'll edit this post later with the link in it.

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

Do any of the good keyers think they could record a floor some time? I really wanna see what advanced keying and a 20 min large look like.

we want to. I'm personally waiting on getting a new computer before I do that though.

And I think the rest of the keyers have similar computer issues.

but we will, just not soon unless another keyer steps up to give it a shot.

Completely understandable, thanks!

Tbh I think that program slows you down

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

22ffffffffff.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

u should stab the person that was the last one to end the floor.

If u ended the floor last, then GF.

I have to admit I loll'd. I am going to give the recording a shot, even though the fastest floor I could probably key on vid would me 27 minutes. Well I guess that's still decent since none of the pro's can vid? :P

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

<snip>

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

u should stab the person that was the last one to end the floor.

If u ended the floor last, then GF.

I have to admit I loll'd. I am going to give the recording a shot, even though the fastest floor I could probably key on vid would me 27 minutes. Well I guess that's still decent since none of the pro's can vid? :P

Well even looking at grimiys times (which he probably keyed with also very experienced other people) 27 mins is quite good. Certainly better than my key average (floors I keyed were all between 40-60 mins)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

One more question (for now).

What is proper floor calling etiquette? I see all this occult +1, warped +4.

What's it all mean?

Occoult+x usually means an occoult floor over f42, most likely 45, or even a 45-47 row. People say low occoult when advertising the lower floors(36-41). For warpeds, it usually means the highest warped floor the whole team can do, so likely 48-51, higher floors are advertised more specifically.

The plus number in the advertisement means how many people are still needed for the floor.

Oh, and TF@@@@@ means a thunderous row, if anyone still didn't know :thumbsup:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

88214169.png

f32 5 man large

Edited by Quyneax
Removed annoying link.

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

just asking here because i know how awesome you guys are

I am about to get tier 9 berserker and starting to think about which ranger class to upgrade. Is sniper better than desperado? and does long or short bow matter?