Bonus XP Weekend � 11th to 13th March

Mil

damnit. knew I should have brought herbs for 85 last night. :wall:

I feel the exact same. I had been anticipating the announcement for the past week and a half, but didn't buy yesterday because the 20 gp/xp prices didn't appeal to me. Oh Well...

Didn't prices crash a day or two before the weekend last time because of all the "merchers" dumping the supplies they had amassed? Hopefully this happens again.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every 6 months

High Level Forums are raging like no tomorrow. Heaps of "f*** you"s all over. Wish our RS forums didn't have filters, lol.

Dat $$$

How do you have access? I thought you had to have all 99s for those forums?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I'm pretty excited. After initially planning to participate in the last two but not following through, this should be my first one :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Nice I forgot about my new herblore saving ability. Thats new since last time I did this..

Beginning to mix herbs into pots ready and Im getting tons of herbs back. =p ...Alot of herbs actually 0_0

I already had more than herbs I needed b4 this update was announced in preparation. However this herblore update came out after I had prepared.

I was not expecting/remembered I would get so many back as I make them lol. Nice extra cash..

Good to see they thought ahead to keep everyone who got members for the wildy update -.-

Was about to cancel my membership after feb but now...I might as well keep it for another month. I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one who's going to do this.

Good to see they thought ahead to keep everyone who got members for the wildy update -.-

Was about to cancel my membership after feb but now...I might as well keep it for another month. I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one who's going to do this.

Don't you just love "coincidental" timing?

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Does anyone have any sort of confirmation as to whether or not LONG/CURVED bones will give BONUS xp during the weekend, or if not..?

Thanks

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Guest TrixStar

Do you get bonus from quest XP? Say if I did Blood Runs Deep on the weekend? Would that give me over 900k XP as a reward instead of 450k?

no

I was looking forward to Bonus XP Weekends, then...

*Read it. No Summoning 2,7x bonus*

Jagex just nailed my day, sending me to lumby. :(

I'll be doing some Herblore, and get some other skills up.

Er, twas like that last weekend.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Horray. Time to buy Herblore. And maybe another skill :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Do you get bonus from quest XP? Say if I did Blood Runs Deep on the weekend? Would that give me over 900k XP as a reward instead of 450k?

No.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So I was orignally going to wait until I had 99 farming to check my kingdom, but with herbs and such selling so well, i decided to check half way through.

kingdom1.png

Here's what the price checker said it should have sold for, and then what it actually sold for.

kingdom2.png

Yay.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I don't understand why jagex do these events with the overall negative reaction every time. Either they don't read their own forums, don't want to give what the players want, or don't speak english. I think it's a combination of the 3.

Sell sell sell!

Bagged plants I bought yesterday 1k each sold pretty easily at 2k.

Only thing I regret is locking up so much money in raw fish. Lobbies are barely going up even with this announcement, planned it as a long investment but I dont have the patience.