Bonus XP Weekend � 11th to 13th March

Mil

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at it from the bright side. At least there's no trade limits anymore to prevent stuff from being totally unbuyable :mellow:

Who am I kidding. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Look at it from the bright side. At least there's no trade limits anymore to prevent stuff from being totally unbuyable :mellow:

Who am I kidding. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah.. "Selling ranarr(unf) 40k ea" It's really funny to watch people panicking and selling all their items and desperately trying to get even some supplies and yet there is still few weeks until the weekend. :rolleyes:
Sephy.png

Yeah.. "Selling ranarr(unf) 40k ea" It's really funny to watch people panicking and selling all their items and desperately trying to get even some supplies and yet there is still few weeks until the weekend. :rolleyes:

Yeah, lol.

What it'll probably do is merch until there is 1 week left since I'm quite poor right now, then spend my money on herb.

Looks like it's time for me to figure out which herblore seconds I want to collect. And hope I won't still be away from home when the XP weekend rolls around.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Prayer - burying bones, burning shades

GF ashes :D

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Other than possibly bringing down bones a little, meh, more exp is more exp I suppose (Decent way to start out spring break).

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

ergh im tired of this already lol.

click click click click click iding these dang herbs.

I also got to luna my pots.

Then 1500 wyvern bones to grind...

Had to go get 150 of those phoenix feathers.

Etc.

Not the worse I have done b4 but I do hate this weekend lol. Its not like I had plans to train it but its the time when I always restock my supply so.. Its when I have to do it basically or its a waste. Its not like I can buy the untradable pots either.

I was just going to buy 96 herb. THen this came.

Now everythings super high priced. Sigh. I can afford it still, but I DONT WANT TO WAIT 3 FREAKIN WEEKS, I WANT 96 HERB NOW.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

lol.

saved 3.5k dwarf from farming, and have 16k oak planks, 19k gold ores, 100k+ pess, ~20k yew logs, and bunch of other random skilling supplies. for once i was accidentally prepared.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Goddamn, this thing always brings the game to a crawl for a month. Seriously, I'd trade in the bonus xp for lower prices any day.

This. You'd think Jagex would have listened to the scathing criticism heaved at them last XP weekend, and nerfed Herb like they did Summon. But noooooo, all they bloody care about is money.

td2sig.jpg