Bonus XP Weekend � 11th to 13th March

Mil

Just got clean torstols for about 60k. I don't see what the big deal is, items are buyable. People just need to adapt to the different market, once you adapt you can take advantage of it.

Since the market is so volatile I suggest putting in a reasonable offer and just waiting for prices to crash, they will crash ever few days.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anything worth doing at the start of a bonus week xp run?

Circus is obvious

New urns might work

and lumberyard large task was something I personally did last month

anything else?

Checking a Spirit Tree (or two) and a Calquat patch are not bad too, from my previous attempts.

ah right farming. 99 in that tho :P don't plan on doing that >_<

perhaps jade vine for slayer now that you mention it.

im still at a loss for other sources though.

Finishing your highest floor dungeon is what I done at the begiining of last weekend too (free 150k xp)

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

preparedj.png

Yeah Ima be slaying. This is only a rough outline of what I have.... Waiting on a few more wolpers (I can't turn down ice strykes specially with 2.7X exp), and cannonballs and may buy some more casts of Water Surge. But other than that i be sorted now.

What were you watching you YouTube :blink:

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

preparedj.png

Yeah Ima be slaying. This is only a rough outline of what I have.... Waiting on a few more wolpers (I can't turn down ice strykes specially with 2.7X exp), and cannonballs and may buy some more casts of Water Surge. But other than that i be sorted now.

rofl

Ejaz.png

Ejaz.png

preparedj.png

Torso[bleep], it's a very nice band. I recommend the song "Raped by elephants"

16185_s.gif

Herb supplys already bought out. Not good, not good.

You can't buy [cabbage] out in the free trade era. If you want to offer like double the price for herbs, I'm sure your offers would fill ;)

And as has been stated, the hoarders will probably dump closer to the actual event. So don't panic yet.

td2sig.jpg

The only thing I'm a bit peeved about is how early they're announcing this. It's almost 3 weeks before the weekend. That means 3 weeks of unbuyable resources. If they're going to have a bounus exp weekend, it should be announced at MOST one week in advance. The element of surprise keeps the economy from being [bleep]ed over for a whole month.

UNBUYABLE ITEMS IS NOT A CONCEPT THAT EXISTS IN RUNESCAPE ANYMORE

except blue partyhat and cracker

think before you post

Thank you for being a smartass. You know what I meant. I meant to say "exorbitantly priced". You think I'm so dumb I don't grasp the concept that items are no longer unbuyable? Just a wrong choice of words.

Hey, and you know what? How about you think about how much of an ass you'll sound like before you post. Shouldn't that enter into the thought process just as readily as correcting simple mistakes?

does chinchompas for ranged get bonus xp?

thx

Yes.

I plan on getting crafting up, any chance the extra xp stacks with SC needles?

Sc needles, brawlers and all other xp boosters are dissabled for the weekend.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I'm glad I bought a few hundred more ranarr seeds a few hours before the update hit, those herbs plus what I recieve from MTK should profit nicely. Although I'm disappointed that I didn't buy my gold amulets and astrals before the update, I had wanted to restock and just figured I'd do it the next day. Oh well, hopefully I can get them for reasonable prices before the actual weekend.

I'm not a huge fan of these weekends except for the fact that I get to make a little extra profit with stuff like herbs, and that its great for training farming. I always use that 2.7x multiplier on 2 runs of my highest level tree and fruit trees by having them grown in advance and logging out as soon as I replant + check health.

Etecoon.png

My plan is simple, I'll have a set of farming trees and 2 spirit trees ready in the check health phase for the first day, and check them all, then head to Pyradmid Plunder.

I need to get an anti-poison totem for that though (just because, i know it's not fully worth it, but it's not like I need anything else from dung :rolleyes: )

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I guess this exp weekend is going to be different.

Prices probably already hit the roof. Because of free trade. The GE price hasn't caught up yet, but the actual prices you can buy stuff for right now might well be indicators for the prices till exp weekend starts.

You have to admit, at least the Grand Exchange properly works right now under conditions of stress. The suggested prices might lag behind a bit, but at least what you can buy and sell at follows accordingly.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

The only thing I'm a bit peeved about is how early they're announcing this. It's almost 3 weeks before the weekend. That means 3 weeks of unbuyable resources. If they're going to have a bounus exp weekend, it should be announced at MOST one week in advance. The element of surprise keeps the economy from being [bleep]ed over for a whole month.

UNBUYABLE ITEMS IS NOT A CONCEPT THAT EXISTS IN RUNESCAPE ANYMORE

except blue partyhat and cracker

think before you post

Thank you for being a smartass. You know what I meant. I meant to say "exorbitantly priced". You think I'm so dumb I don't grasp the concept that items are no longer unbuyable? Just a wrong choice of words.

Hey, and you know what? How about you think about how much of an ass you'll sound like before you post. Shouldn't that enter into the thought process just as readily as correcting simple mistakes?

stop being a tightass - you are getting bonus xp, of course you are going to be paying bonus gps.

also i don't mind being an ass. i can only assume you meant what you wrote because i have nothing else to judge you off of. it's not MY fault that YOU didn't write what you meant.