Bonus XP Weekend � 11th to 13th March

Mil

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little upset that I sold 400 Torstol LAST NIGHT.

Anyway, I'm going to try to use this opportunity to get as rich as I can. Farming is probably ruined for me as a moneymaker as I wont be able to buy any of those damn seeds. Maybe I should grow avantoe? Nope, can't buy those either.

Hell, MAYBE ILL STEAL FROM MASTER FARMERS.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Kinda sucks. Messes up the plans i had to get 99 Craft, Smith and Fletch over the next 3 weeks.

Just my luck. Guess i'll try sell the supplies i had for 300% profit and buy them back a week or so after the BXP Weekend at the same price i bought them for the first time :P

Got everything sorted out, I guess. 11K Hunter Kits spells will get me 94. Oh God, I'm not looking forward to the grind.

So don't hunter kit spells? Bursting ftw.

Not surprised, given everything else Jamflax has done for money lately.

Looks like I'll be getting some RCing levels :thumbup: I'd get smithing, but I'd venture that the bars are probably buying 50% or more than the guide price and I don't want to pay that much.

Oh, also say hello to more herb BXP prods (and yes, I totally went there). :thumbdown: I can't for the life of me understand why Jagex nerfed summoning but refuses to alter herblore.

Well, I'm taking advantage of herblore, and did so last weekend, so I can't complain too loudly. But yeah, it'd make sense to nerf it.

Also, one thing a few people fail to realize, NOTHING IS UNBUYABLE. Well, excluding the old unbuyable stuff, like Nex/P hats/etc on the ge, buy limits....

Nothing new is unbuyable. If you can't buy it for the GE price, you raise your offer. If your willing to pay enough, you can BUY those unbuyables on the GE. Put in an offer for like 3x the price, see how much you actually paid for it, then decide if the price is worth it to you.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Looks like I'll be gathering supplies old school. Seeing as frosts are my main source of income, do you think bones will go up or down?

Prayer is unaffected in terms of xp - But everyones cash will be going elsewhere so they will drop IMO for a bit,

Also guys stop panic buying - last time about 2 days before update eveything is buyable at min.

I shall be making money uptill this point for 2k mahhog + 10k teak planks + 4k magic logs :shades:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I was looking forward to Bonus XP Weekends, then...

*Read it. No Summoning 2,7x bonus*

Jagex just nailed my day, sending me to lumby. :(

I'll be doing some Herblore, and get some other skills up.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

I hate these bonus weekend XPs... <_< I bought a Fury for Dagannoth Rex, 5 minute after realizing that i would be using Arcane stream, i put it back into G.E.

Blood Angel told me about Xp weekend>and no i am afraid fury wont sell for what i bought...

Luckily I got 91 herblore this January so I have no need at all for herb supplies. Furthermore, I bet I can sell these snaps even at higher profits. God these are awesome.

I'll go do hardcore GOP and get large number of blood rune tabs, then I'll ZMI. Since the Summoning nerf, it's the only skill I need to train (apart from DG, but doing that one during weekend is a waste anyway).

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I was quite surprised to hear about Bonus XP Weekend. I thought for sure that the Hati gloves are the replacement. We just had a combat Hati glove and I was honestly expecting the non-combat Hati gloves in a few months.

myarm2.png

2819th to reach 99 agility - June 30, 2009

Rare Drops: Champion Scrollx13, Shield Left Halfx2, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Spear

43rd Member of XV Champions Club - 2/07/11 http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=xvchampions

First weekend = had drill, didn't get on

Second weekend = had drill, got on maybe an hour or two...did some mining

This weekend = ...have drill (what a surprise!), probably won't do anything hardcore

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

3eef1f0d87bec81090dd43907c830263.png

oak planks are for selling

Im not sure if you mean that picture to sell or something but I dont think wine works if that was a plan.

Nor would lunar pies as it would need be on some kinda fire. Besides the magic xp. Tho im not 100% on that. Could be wrong but thats the details it gives in dev blog. If somene else could confirm that be appreciated as I dont want to give out false info. I cant remember from previous ones.

I hate these bonus weekend XPs... <_< I bought a Fury for Dagannoth Rex, 5 minute after realizing that i would be using Arcane stream, i put it back into G.E.

Blood Angel told me about Xp weekend>and no i am afraid fury wont sell for what i bought...

normally I'd agree but..

with free trade -> staking/korasi pking

wealth distribution's already been f'd up.

I don't see money making as an achievement anymore.

Could not care less about the economic impact of this update.

Naaxi.png

I'm a little upset that I sold 400 Torstol LAST NIGHT.

Anyway, I'm going to try to use this opportunity to get as rich as I can. Farming is probably ruined for me as a moneymaker as I wont be able to buy any of those damn seeds. Maybe I should grow avantoe? Nope, can't buy those either.

Hell, MAYBE ILL STEAL FROM MASTER FARMERS.

I made 2.7m from one torstol farming trip, buying seeds for instant price in ge and selling herbs for instant price. Dont dismiss farming yet.

Just wanted to make sure: xp bonus works on curved and long bones (con xp), right?

Does it work on effigies actually? (I think not ,right?)

It worked on bones last time around and no it doesn't work on effigies.

I suppose the logical conclusion is that there will be happening every 6 months so people can start planning in advance now. Of course Jagex may throw a curveball :P

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Just wanted to make sure: xp bonus works on curved and long bones (con xp), right?

Does it work on effigies actually? (I think not ,right?)

Curved and long bones should work if they havnt changed it from last time.

Effigies no.