Michael

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miscellania teleport takes you straight to the advisor. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

7b6daf2cda.png

[spoiler=Goals]Quest cape: Complete! (for now)

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!

Dragon drops: 2 d meds.

Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.

In my personal view (probably not the same as anybody else) Having the ROW make boss drops almost 100% would make RuneScape a much better game, and I'll explain in short why:

- Advancing through the game up to the best gear, best bosses would be much faster and much more fun, lessening the massive grindfest RuneScape is.

- The huge money gap between rich and poor would reduce

- The huge money gap between Skilling and Mh'ing would reduce

- It would open up boss hunting to much more people, possibly bringing many people to the game

- It would make PVP much more full, with people being able to afford gear faster, and making it more disposable

And lastly, it would shake up the ground in systems which RuneScape has, which have become dull and repetitive over the years.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The manual still states that the ring of wealth only affects the 'rare drop table'; the one shared by lots of monsters with rune items, gems and some dragon stuff on it. They added its teleports and other effects to the manual, but didn't change what they said about how it affects monster drops.#

Also: do you get exp for the lowest undone floor even if it

Never mind, question answered by manual. If you do an occult floor, the game wont give you prestige if you've already done all occult floors, even if you have other floor left undone.

OOOH, the dg prestige update means that if everyone has the required dungeoneering lvl, any row done in the occult floors should aim to end on 47. The will become standard for 3bo, I am sure of it; any row in occult floors is assumed to end on 47, as this means anyone with that number of unticked floors in occult will be able to do the row, with no loss of exp.

In my personal view (probably not the same as anybody else) Having the ROW make boss drops almost 100% would make RuneScape a much better game, and I'll explain in short why:

- Advancing through the game up to the best gear, best bosses would be much faster and much more fun, lessening the massive grindfest RuneScape is.

- It would open up boss hunting to much more people, possibly bringing many people to the game

- It would make PVP much more full, with people being able to afford gear faster, and making it more disposable

And lastly, it would shake up the ground in systems which RuneScape has, which have become dull and repetitive over the years.

It would also mean that nobody would have any goals whatsoever, item-wise. Even the most expensive piece of armor would be like 400k max.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Anyone wanna try corp? lol

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

Well, looks like this is a good time to find out for sure the relative sigil droprates before the rollback.

There had better be a rollback.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Well, looks like this is a good time to find out for sure the relative sigil droprates before the rollback.

Game has been up too long so no chance. They need to shut it down asap or hotfix it. Maybe make it impossible to get to corp if it's going to take a while to fix.

It would also mean that nobody would have any goals whatsoever, item-wise. Even the most expensive piece of armor would be like 400k max.

You say that as if it is a bad thing? More time for PVP, Boss hunting, group activities and generally doing things that I find fun without grinding for an item goal.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Game has been up too long so no chance. They need to shut it down asap or hotfix it. Maybe make it impossible to get to corp if it's going to take a while to fix.

It's been like an hour.

It's been like an hour.

That is a huge amount of time when you consider the number of players. That's over 50k game hours, numerous other things have entered the game within that time. If it was within the first 15 minutes and it was a bigger bug (effected more people with more abusing it) then yes a roll back might be needed.

It's been like an hour.

That is a huge amount of time when you consider the number of players. That's over 50k game hours, numerous other things have entered the game within that time. If it was within the first 15 minutes and it was a bigger bug (effected more people with more abusing it) then yes a roll back might be needed.

The main thing that makes rollbacks unfavorable is the possibility of players having gotten some fantastic drop that would be taken back from them.

That's kind of the whole point of this bug.

It's been like an hour.

The main thing that makes rollbacks unfavorable is the possibility of players having gotten some fantastic drop that would be taken back from them.

That's kind of the whole point of this bug.

How do rollbacks work?

Does everything get rolledback?

In games I've played - rollbacks were kind of weird. You basically lost all exp/drops you had received in the time but not what you used.

capt%20kevin.png

How do rollbacks work?

Does everything get rolledback?

In games I've played - rollbacks were kind of weird. You basically lost all exp/drops you had received in the time but not what you used.

In RS Jagex just reloads the last saved 'restore point' which is usually right before the last update.

Just got hotpatched I believe.

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]