15-Mar-2011 - Ring of Wealth, Shanties, Trolls and Dungeoneering

Michael

Oh, it's in the knowledge base

Vecna skull

Members only. The vecna skull is dropped on death by a variety of creatures. Find one and you'll be able to activate it in your inventory and gain a temporary +6 boost to your Magic skill. You can activate the vecna skull once every seven minutes. The vecna skull is tradeable.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend showed me this =/

110315174205.png

Didn't fully read the update yet so I dunno if it's mentioned though

It's a Vecna Skull

blink.gif

Awesome. What does it do?

from rswiki

The vecna skull is dropped on death by a variety of creatures. Find one and you'll be able to activate it in your inventory and gain a temporary +6 boost to your Magic skill. You can activate the vecna skull once every seven minutes. The vecna skull is tradeable.

Oh, it's in the knowledge base

Vecna skull

Members only. The vecna skull is dropped on death by a variety of creatures. Find one and you'll be able to activate it in your inventory and gain a temporary +6 boost to your Magic skill. You can activate the vecna skull once every seven minutes. The vecna skull is tradeable.

Can you keep using it?

It's not like a one use item is it?

If so, that's an awesome drop!

capt%20kevin.png

Sharks and pots from barrows chest? This is certainly new but cant find it in the patch notes. (skimmed through them)

I dont really care as I hardly use food or pots, but why would they put those in as loot?

Make it even easier?

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

I'm going to start doing slayer again :blink:

AMEN! Finally something to get me back into slayer :D

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

My friend showed me this =/

110315174205.png

Didn't fully read the update yet so I dunno if it's mentioned though

It's a Vecna Skull

blink.gif

Awesome. What does it do?

from rswiki

The vecna skull is dropped on death by a variety of creatures. Find one and you'll be able to activate it in your inventory and gain a temporary +6 boost to your Magic skill. You can activate the vecna skull once every seven minutes. The vecna skull is tradeable.

I wonder of Wizard's of the Coast is gonna take kindly to Jagex intruding on their IP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vecna)

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

I'm going to be the first negative reaction to the dungeoneering update.

I'm still waiting for an improvement in solo experience.

Didn't they do that? That was supposed to be one of the updates, to make it so solo'ing and group dg'ing were equally efficient.

Yeah if you read over the list properly loads of them were specifically for soloing eg making certain bosses lower leveled in solos etc etc and even the bits that weren't still heavily help soloing

I re-read the first post.

It says nothing about making the solo dunging experience gain more similar or comparable to the team dunging exp. I never had problems with bosses and what not. My problem is the big discrepancy between solo and team dunging experience gain.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

So they can make familiars run but they can't make them show on the top ... (try to guess which one is your Graahk)

As far as I'm aware they're looking into this, but they'll "remove" all other familiars if they're all in the same place so you'll just see your own.

why not just add a new color to every familiar? You're own familiar always shows up as one model, and all other familiars show up as another model. Do the same thing for coloring the menu when left clicking...

w4M8t.png

It says nothing about making the solo dunging experience gain more similar or comparable to the team dunging exp. I never had problems with bosses and what not. My problem is the big discrepancy between solo and team dunging experience gain.

You didn't read it carefully enough then because it says to read about all the updates for DG'ing in the patch notes + changes to the prestige system in the KB.

>_>

hzvjpwS.gif

so while people were making bank on sigils and getting bandos and 3rd age in clues and 5k coal all i got... was this.... thanks jagex love you to

1qkbp0.jpg

nice updates for dg, only thing i find bad is the xp reduction for f2pers over 90cb. would have hoped they would have taken that off

gj with the corp :| jagex as usual, a simple update (or what looks to be simple) and they make corp drop sigils all the time

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Wow. As I hated dungeoneering a couple of months ago, I hated the attention it was getting from updates.

Now, being close to 80 dungeoneering, I have started to like it a lot, and these updates, in my opinion, are some of the best I have ever seen.

Good work by Jagex.

Margus.png